St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all St John of God Health Care reviews

St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Excellent workplace with regular appraisals

My 2nd family. Great staff members. Good catering and hygiene standards. The CEO is the best he always gets involved with the staff and is never afraid to get his hands dirty. Staff at Murdoch are always smiling. Never once have I ever not wanted to get up and not go to work.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Parking

Bad Manager

can only comment on the Department I worked in, Im sure other departments Managers were not narcissistic, although after a formal complaint to the Managers Manager nothing has changed

Pros

close to home

Cons

usually understaffed, busy & exhausting

Flexible working conditions.

Good place to work in, very flexible with shifts and family orientated. Good teaching hospital. Shifts varied on a day to day basis. I worked in the peri operative area, it was always busy, got to know the staff, but not much of the management, although they took care of the staff. Good culture working together with diverse cultures. The hardest part was there is not enough staff due to the amount of cases on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part was forming friendships where everyone is treated equally as part of a team, there was no segregation between the medical teams, all worked together for one goal, that was patient recovery and wellness.
Same location

constant changing for the better.

Busy day, meeting people all the time. On line learing and education. CEO is very friendly and knows everyone on a first name basis. All cultures are emlpoyed. Enjoy meeting new people daily, staff are very freindly there are a lot of long time members of staff, you can grow within the hospital and become a high achiever.

Pros

Discounted lunch in the canteen, green rider, you get paid to catch public transport, Salary sacrifice

Cons

paid parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care
  • Excellent workplace with regular appraisals
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?