St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Fantastic working environment with a focus on maintaining a home/work balance

15 July 2014
This was a great job which I only resigned as I was relocating to Canada. The employers really focused on maintaining a work/life balance and understood the importance of family. Management were very approachable and one of my favourite aspects of this job were the friendships and excellent working conditions with Sjog. The hardest part of the job was dealing with patients and families that visited our intensive care unit and the stress associated with being ill. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to strike up friendly rapports with other employees and patients.
Pros
12 hour shifts, shift flexibility
Cons
Nil.
7 September 2020
Same role
Registered Nurse (Casual) (Current Employee) - Berwick VIC
I like working here Gives me the opportunity as well as the flexibility to balance my personal n professional space. There is a welcoming culture that is very helpful initially to settle in.
Pros
the endoscopy department is a great place to start with the specialisation
Cons
Endoscopy here is to simple n less challenging, may need some interventional novelty
23 June 2020
Same role
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - North Richmond NSW
The culture of bullying, nepotism and unprofessional management is rife within the facility I was employed at, I was employed for 17 years, the last 5 years were an absolute nightmare, they do not adhere to their mission statement, it's not what you know, but who you know at SJOGH.
24 June 2020
Same location
Environmental Support Service (Housekeeping) (Current Employee) - Perth WA
It is a good environment to work. Colleagues and management are friendly and understanding. I like to work here. Firstly I started working as a Volunteer Caregiver, and then got a paid job.
  1. Fantastic working environment with a focus on maintaining a home/work balance