St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Good culture and environment

25 January 2020
I have been working there for over 8 and half years. I enjoyed every minute of it. Unfortunately, St John of God closed down my department so I got retrenched.
Pros
good paid, good environment, car provided, salary packaging
Cons
closing down recently.
14 January 2020
Same role
pca (Current Employee) - Murdoch WA
Busy day, meeting people all the time. On line learing and education. CEO is very friendly and knows everyone on a first name basis. All cultures are emlpoyed. Enjoy meeting new people daily, staff are very freindly there are a lot of long time members of staff, you can grow within the hospital and become a high achiever.
Pros
Discounted lunch in the canteen, green rider, you get paid to catch public transport, Salary sacrifice
Cons
paid parking
1 June 2013
Same role
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) - Bunbury, WA
i have worked at st john of god for 6 years love my job and love the poeple . there is no gossip in the work place every one is so kind and caring , i will be one of the best cleans you will have , can work very will by my self and with other love cleaning the satisfaction and challenge is very rewarding .i am single and need a change in my life .
Pros
seeing co workers
Cons
not good money )
13 October 2020
Assistant in Nursing in Acute Care (Former Employee) - SJOG Hawkesbury ML Ward
The new NUM of this ward favoured long term staff over newer staff & gave away all the shifts to his friends. The NUM who hired me initially was amazing & very fair in shift allocations! Unfortunately she moved on & the replacement NUM was actually seen first hand playing favourites & then lied when no shifts were left for other staff that were hired specifically for ML Ward!The other team members were nice & if it wasnt for lack of shifts?I would have stayed! To go from 2-3 shifts per week, to none for 5+ weeks! Was unfair ...Its sad as I initially worked there as Agency Staff & converted to SJOG staff & have worked there on & off for a few years!But with this new num? He favoured his mates first & shifts ceased.He even hired more staff , however couldn't even give all the team shifts??!DONT WORK HERE
Pros
Some Staff are fair & nice
Cons
The new male NUM of ML ward is rude & favours his mates