St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Great organisation

26 May 2020
I love working at st john of god it was a great environment with great people. I would go back in a heartbeat if they could offer full time.
Great benefits and great salary.
6 March 2020
worked at SJOG for many years found it a good place to work with good benefits to help with the salary, and made many work mates. the staff where always accommodating with what may be affecting you as a person.
29 October 2017
St John of God hospital is a fantastic company to work for, friendly staff and management we all work well in a team environment, we have a coordinator who directs task to workers e.g A theater has finished operating and are coming off the table then are directed to assist then finish with the cleaning preparing for the next operation. also to collect a patient and wheel them into the operating room. we have multiple start and finish time as we work shift work. The most difficult task of the job is Rolling a patient from prone position on the operating table onto their back on their bed or the opposite from their bed onto the operating table and lifting and getting the positioning correct ready for the surgeon, then strapping the patient to the table.
The part I enjoy the most is talking to the patients getting to know them meeting people from all types of backgrounds and comforting them when they are nervous for their operation.
Pros
tea, coffee machine, juice's provided toast and biscuits, sandwhiches, good working conditions
Cons
not high enough salary to create a future, unstable work hours
21 March 2020
Wonderful, helpful place to work . Supportive and family oriented team.
I would recommend this company to work for. Even through my injury, I had 100% support.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.