St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all St John of God Health Care reviews

St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Great place to work, if you have a permanent position. Work hours are adequate. I'm always learning something new here. Management is handled well, and I feel like they try to compensate to your needs regarding rostering.

Same role

excellent workplace

Good place to work staff very helpful. Duties consistent with Nursing and no expectations to do others work for them. Happy place to work pleasant and modern environment. Scope for career advancement.

Pros

wages and environment close to home

Cons

shift work
Same location

Excellent workplace with regular appraisals

My 2nd family. Great staff members. Good catering and hygiene standards. The CEO is the best he always gets involved with the staff and is never afraid to get his hands dirty. Staff at Murdoch are always smiling. Never once have I ever not wanted to get up and not go to work.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

Parking
Same location

Bad Manager

can only comment on the Department I worked in, Im sure other departments Managers were not narcissistic, although after a formal complaint to the Managers Manager nothing has changed

Pros

close to home

Cons

usually understaffed, busy & exhausting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care
  • Great place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?