St John of God Health Care logo
St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all St John of God Health Care reviews

St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Review

great supportive place to work,

Professional team environment. opportunities always to learn and develope professionally.

Pros

good friends, caring workplace

Same role

Nice place to work

I like working here Gives me the opportunity as well as the flexibility to balance my personal n professional space. There is a welcoming culture that is very helpful initially to settle in.

Pros

the endoscopy department is a great place to start with the specialisation

Cons

Endoscopy here is to simple n less challenging, may need some interventional novelty
Same role

Bad experience

The culture of bullying, nepotism and unprofessional management is rife within the facility I was employed at, I was employed for 17 years, the last 5 years were an absolute nightmare, they do not adhere to their mission statement, it's not what you know, but who you know at SJOGH.
Same location

The place needs a over veiw

Like all job places you get your good and bad workers, I have learnt the easy way of doing cleaning, Alot of people have been employed at the company a long time and tend to get out of doing work, which management tends to favour them, in turn makes it unfair for others, Managment also does care much for complaints on bullying etc. If you have a good team on work can actuaally be fun. The hardest part of the job is when you have lazy people on and have to most of the work yourself. the best part of the job is pay day.

Pros

free lunches and uniforms

Cons

the work we do affects our body eg: sore shoulders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care
  • great supportive place to work,