St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
St John of God Health Care Employee Review

hope to get a job with you thanx

1 June 2013
i have worked at st john of god for 6 years love my job and love the poeple . there is no gossip in the work place every one is so kind and caring , i will be one of the best cleans you will have , can work very will by my self and with other love cleaning the satisfaction and challenge is very rewarding .i am single and need a change in my life .
Pros
seeing co workers
Cons
not good money )
25 January 2020
Same role
PCA (Former Employee) - Victoria
I have been working there for over 8 and half years. I enjoyed every minute of it. Unfortunately, St John of God closed down my department so I got retrenched.
Pros
good paid, good environment, car provided, salary packaging
Cons
closing down recently.
14 January 2020
Same role
pca (Current Employee) - Murdoch WA
Busy day, meeting people all the time. On line learing and education. CEO is very friendly and knows everyone on a first name basis. All cultures are emlpoyed. Enjoy meeting new people daily, staff are very freindly there are a lot of long time members of staff, you can grow within the hospital and become a high achiever.
Pros
Discounted lunch in the canteen, green rider, you get paid to catch public transport, Salary sacrifice
Cons
paid parking
15 January 2019
Same location
Food service assistant (Current Employee) - Bunbury WA
Like all job places you get your good and bad workers, I have learnt the easy way of doing cleaning, Alot of people have been employed at the company a long time and tend to get out of doing work, which management tends to favour them, in turn makes it unfair for others, Managment also does care much for complaints on bullying etc. If you have a good team on work can actuaally be fun. The hardest part of the job is when you have lazy people on and have to most of the work yourself. the best part of the job is pay day.
Pros
free lunches and uniforms
Cons
the work we do affects our body eg: sore shoulders
  1. hope to get a job with you thanx