St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all St John of God Health Care reviews

St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Review

I have always enjoyed my time at St John Of God Hospitals.

St John Of God Hospitals have a good non-bullying policy. I like the caring spirit which they deliver. I like the fact they call all their staff 'care-givers', this puts a different emphasis on your job outlook. They provide an environment for this to occur. The people I work with have a lot of fun, whilst keeping a professional attitude to what they do.

Pros

A more relaxed working environment.

Cons

A sometimes heavy workload.

Staff treated poorly

Poor workplace cultureBullying the normHeavy workload Some staff treated a lot better with their rosters , leave and patient allocation to a lighter load No orderlies to assist or asistants

Pros

Salary packaging

Cons

Long hours, unhelpful and unfriendly managent. Poor workplace culture with bullying of some staff the norm
Same location

Collaborative and highly skilled workplace

Until the takeover of the business, it was a good supportive and busy organisation to work for. Efficiently run with local support at all times. Unfortunately since the sale- it has declined enormously.
Same location

Great place to work and meet and interact with people of all walks of life.

Co-workers were excellent to work with and could work alone or in a team.Learned importantant values about life, cultures and work ethics.Management were supportive and available.Hardest part of my jobs were looking after teminally ill patients.The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with staff and patients in a friendly environment and knowing that I had made a difference in their well being and quality care while at St John of God Geelong.

Pros

excess fees waived if you were an inpatient at the hospital or at pathcare.

Cons

patients dying that you had become close to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care
  • I have always enjoyed my time at St John Of God Hospitals.