St John of God Health Care logo
St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all St John of God Health Care reviews

St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Productive and awesome team

I enjoyed working in St John of God. Rostering was fair and the team work i had with the team i worked with was just amazing! We helped each other whenever we can. Pay was good for a casual work.

Same role

The place needs a over veiw

Like all job places you get your good and bad workers, I have learnt the easy way of doing cleaning, Alot of people have been employed at the company a long time and tend to get out of doing work, which management tends to favour them, in turn makes it unfair for others, Managment also does care much for complaints on bullying etc. If you have a good team on work can actuaally be fun. The hardest part of the job is when you have lazy people on and have to most of the work yourself. the best part of the job is pay day.

Pros

free lunches and uniforms

Cons

the work we do affects our body eg: sore shoulders
Same location

Bad Manager

can only comment on the Department I worked in, Im sure other departments Managers were not narcissistic, although after a formal complaint to the Managers Manager nothing has changed

Pros

close to home

Cons

usually understaffed, busy & exhausting
Same location

Flexible working conditions.

Good place to work in, very flexible with shifts and family orientated. Good teaching hospital. Shifts varied on a day to day basis. I worked in the peri operative area, it was always busy, got to know the staff, but not much of the management, although they took care of the staff. Good culture working together with diverse cultures. The hardest part was there is not enough staff due to the amount of cases on a daily basis. Most enjoyable part was forming friendships where everyone is treated equally as part of a team, there was no segregation between the medical teams, all worked together for one goal, that was patient recovery and wellness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question