St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all St John of God Health Care reviews

St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Review

Productive and Busy day always

A typical day at work is always busy and productive, but one can not take away what i learnt and the experiences gained such as the different tables needed for different surgeries, transfer of patient from the bed to the operating table and from the operating table to the bed after the surgery. Also the equipment used like portable X-Ray machine, II C Arm and monitor, Microscope etc. The Management of st. John has been good. They treat there staffs well and with respect. They also follow the work place culture strictly which is Hospitality, Compassion, Respect, Justice and Excellence. The hardest part of the job is seeing patient passing away and the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people.

Same role

Great organisation

I love working at st john of god it was a great environment with great people. I would go back in a heartbeat if they could offer full time. Great benefits and great salary.
Same role

nice freindly place to work

worked at SJOG for many years found it a good place to work with good benefits to help with the salary, and made many work mates. the staff where always accommodating with what may be affecting you as a person.
Same location

Friendly Staff

I've worked here for over 10 years. It's a nice place to work and very modern and clean. I have been provided with good training and the opportunity to advance my career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care