St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

St John of God Health Care Employee Reviews in Ballarat VIC

4.0Work–Life Balance

Ok

A small country town mentality, not willing to update to newer work methods. Staff overall not bad but can be unaccepting to new staff. Needs updating.

excellent workplace

Good place to work staff very helpful. Duties consistent with Nursing and no expectations to do others work for them. Happy place to work pleasant and modern environment. Scope for career advancement.

Pros

wages and environment close to home

Cons

shift work

Good workplace

From my limited opportunity here a typical day was looking after patients and caring for them, doing the things that they couldn't. I learned many things about anatomy but just how a hospital runs was the main part. The management was very good, it was very organized and i can;t recall any mistakes happening. My co-workers were very friendly and knowledgeable and taught me a lot in a limited time slot. There weren't many hard parts of the job as i wasn't fussed about things to do with the body that others might find disgusting. Just the fascination of what goes on "behind the scenes" at a hospital that patients and family members don't normally see.

Pros

free lunches, the experience

management

i got a really good experience here at ST John Of God Hospital that was so much amazing to be their team member and i love them all.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at St John of God Health Care?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

St John of God Health Care Reviews by Job Title