St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

St John of God Health Care Employee Reviews in Bendigo VIC

4.0Work–Life Balance

Work experience

When I went on work experience I learnt a lot of different things. Doing work experience you need to on frame, so that you do not lose what you are doing. If you ever need help, dont be scared of asking for help.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Good company

Good company with strong values for patient care. A large company Australia wide with some chances to transfer to different site within the company. Good OHS training for employees.

Great team environment

Great team environment. I am on a casual basis there, AIN's do not get permanent hours, that's the only down fall. Its a very friendly place to work. great workplace culture, diverse, respectful.

Great people to work for friendly, caring environment.

Working there it was always busy, but being able to get to know the patients made it all worth it. There was always time to say hello and how are you doing? I learned that something as simple as remembering a patients name can make all the difference to their day and it was worth it every time. Management was challenging but you were well supported and encouraged to better yourself through courses. The hardest part of the job was when you could not help a patient because of terminal illness. I found that working within a team and was enjoyable and the work life balance was enforced. All in all it was a fanatastic workplace and I am glad that I had the oppourtunity to work there.

Pros

Free lunches, free flu vaccinations

Cons

parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care
  • Bendigo VIC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?