St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

St John of God Health Care Employee Reviews in Bunbury WA

Bunbury WA5 reviews
St. John of Gods has a great team of people that work well together, they are extremely welcoming to new people.
I work with the Community Drug Team running a community program across 3 different towns, its a great job.
Pros
friendly people, flexible days
Cons
i have to travel to Bunbury to do this job.
Like all job places you get your good and bad workers, I have learnt the easy way of doing cleaning,
Alot of people have been employed at the company a long time and tend to get out of doing work, which management tends to favour them, in turn makes it unfair for others, Managment also does care much for complaints on bullying etc. If you have a good team on work can actuaally be fun. The hardest part of the job is when you have lazy people on and have to most of the work yourself. the best part of the job is pay day.
Pros
free lunches and uniforms
Cons
the work we do affects our body eg: sore shoulders
Professional team environment. opportunities always to learn and develope professionally.
Pros
good friends, caring workplace
Cons
Very busy, varied workload, trusted to be proactive and to accomplish tasks with excellence. Caring, friendly staff ensured loyalty to organisation. Management team exceptionally hard working and provided good leadership.
i have worked at st john of god for 6 years love my job and love the poeple . there is no gossip in the work place every one is so kind and caring , i will be one of the best cleans you will have , can work very will by my self and with other love cleaning the satisfaction and challenge is very rewarding .i am single and need a change in my life .
Pros
seeing co workers
Cons
not good money )
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.