St John of God Health Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

St John of God Health Care Employee Reviews for Patient Assistant

Patient Assistant6 reviews
Australia6 reviews
I did enjoy working over there
and also work math were nice

work is always busy

work place culture is careering and safe work environment

the most enjoyable part was having a wonderful

manager who understand her employees
Pros
half price lunches
Cons
long and shout
When you begin at St John of God They say you can expand within the hospital but once you are working there you find this is not so and it is very hard to improve yourself within the hospital and its not easy to transfer within the hospital.
it is very good experience.there is a high profeciancy in the work over there. This work has given me valuable experience in the Australian hospital industry. I have had direct patient contact, have undergone numerous training courses and have been working closely with medical and nursing staff and administrators of the hospital.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
high park cost for casual
was unfairly dismissed so someone with no skills could be employed,to suit the their stance on multicultural employment
Very well mannered staff and safe conscious workplace. It is a one of the private reputable hospital in Perth. A great workplace and well compensated employment.
A regular routine every day, sometimes demanding of your time, which you need to juggle and keep your own work routine. A great challenge for my enjoyment at work.
Management are approachable and willing to listen

Work as a team with the nurses is advantageous, they in return are very grateful. The nurses are friendly and kind and very professional.

I don't find the job hard, I prefer the harder, busy times for the challenge.

Most enjoyable part of my job is the patient contact, serving them tea/ coffee and chatting to them, and assisting them to be comfortable, understanding the priority of their Wellbeing.
Pros
Free parking, Great Security
Cons
Not enough hours, no full-time hours - mostly part time or casual, communication and knowledge needs improving. Most of what happens is from word of mouth
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.
St John of God Health Care Reviews by Location