St John of God Health Care

St John of God Health Care Employee Reviews for Patient Assistant

Patient Assistant8 reviews
Australia8 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Beautiful and friendly work type

I appreciate working with St John of God Murdoch hospital.. everyone is working hard and our work is really fun and enjoyable.. Work is not easy but we keep looking after each other. Thanks to Ben our CEO. He always get us feeling as a family. We all equal. I like my duty manager and I be always support and help.

Good team culture

Great team culture and team work. Always looking out for each other. Management was good and fair. Management was up to date with courses which were relevant to your position and made sure you attended. Very friendly team.

Pros

Free dinner if on night shift.

Cons

Cant think of any.

St John of God is good environment to be.

I did enjoy working over there and also work math were nice work is always busy work place culture is careering and safe work environment the most enjoyable part was having a wonderful manager who understand her employees

Pros

half price lunches

Cons

long and shout

No room for improvement

When you begin at St John of God They say you can expand within the hospital but once you are working there you find this is not so and it is very hard to improve yourself within the hospital and its not easy to transfer within the hospital.

very good experience

it is very good experience.there is a high profeciancy in the work over there. This work has given me valuable experience in the Australian hospital industry. I have had direct patient contact, have undergone numerous training courses and have been working closely with medical and nursing staff and administrators of the hospital.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

high park cost for casual

good employer for a while

was unfairly dismissed so someone with no skills could be employed,to suit the their stance on multicultural employment

Great Place to work

Very well mannered staff and safe conscious workplace. It is a one of the private reputable hospital in Perth. A great workplace and well compensated employment.

I do love working at SJOG

A regular routine every day, sometimes demanding of your time, which you need to juggle and keep your own work routine. A great challenge for my enjoyment at work. Management are approachable and willing to listen Work as a team with the nurses is advantageous, they in return are very grateful. The nurses are friendly and kind and very professional. I don't find the job hard, I prefer the harder, busy times for the challenge. Most enjoyable part of my job is the patient contact, serving them tea/ coffee and chatting to them, and assisting them to be comfortable, understanding the priority of their Wellbeing.

Pros

Free parking, Great Security

Cons

Not enough hours, no full-time hours - mostly part time or casual, communication and knowledge needs improving. Most of what happens is from word of mouth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St John of God Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• St John of God Health Care