St Philip's Christian College Employee Reviews

An excellent place to work.
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Gosford NSW17 April 2017
St Philip's Christian College was an amazing place to work. It was wonderful working with people of shared faith and passion. I learned a great deal and was always encouraged to study and expand my knowledge. I loved face to face contact with parents and children both current and potential new families.
Challenging but Satisfying
Casual Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cessnock NSW2 January 2017
All staff are friendly and supportive, professional environment with access to the latest technologies. The newly built buildings make it a lovely place to work.
Great School
Primary Teacher Stage One (Current Employee) –  Narara, NSW8 November 2015
I have had a wonderful year working in a flexible learning space and team teaching alongside some amazing professionals.
I have developed confidence in programming and implementing a differentiated program across all key learning areas.
I have also had opportunities for continued professional development, particularly in evidence based Literacy and Numeracy assessments and programs.
Fun workplace with supportive management.
Pros
Opportunities for professional development
Cons
Long working day
Excellent and challenging workplace
I.T Technical Officer (Former Employee) –  Salamander Bay Australia13 October 2014
Day to day running of all Macs and PC's, including software, hardware and teaching staff and students how to use the equipment. Theatre work including the running of dance shows, music performances and public events. Loved working there every second, as it was challenging but very enjoyable.