St Philip's Christian College
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

St Philip's Christian College Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews
Everyone was polite and understanding. A typical day included lifting and moving multiple objects including books and chairs. Staff members were always kind and friendly.
Graet place to work. Had an amazing 9 years there and had many opportunitied for growth and to be personally challenged. Was involved in building projects inclusive of budgeting.
St Philip's Christian College was an amazing place to work. It was wonderful working with people of shared faith and passion. I learned a great deal and was always encouraged to study and expand my knowledge. I loved face to face contact with parents and children both current and potential new families.
All staff are friendly and supportive, professional environment with access to the latest technologies. The newly built buildings make it a lovely place to work.
I have had a wonderful year working in a flexible learning space and team teaching alongside some amazing professionals.
I have developed confidence in programming and implementing a differentiated program across all key learning areas.

I have also had opportunities for continued professional development, particularly in evidence based Literacy and Numeracy assessments and programs.

Fun workplace with supportive management.
Pros
Opportunities for professional development
Cons
Long working day
Day to day running of all Macs and PC's, including software, hardware and teaching staff and students how to use the equipment. Theatre work including the running of dance shows, music performances and public events. Loved working there every second, as it was challenging but very enjoyable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Philip's Christian College. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7