St Philip's Christian College Employee Review

View all St Philip's Christian College reviews

Great School
Primary Teacher Stage One (Current Employee) –  Narara, NSW8 November 2015
I have had a wonderful year working in a flexible learning space and team teaching alongside some amazing professionals.
I have developed confidence in programming and implementing a differentiated program across all key learning areas.
I have also had opportunities for continued professional development, particularly in evidence based Literacy and Numeracy assessments and programs.
Fun workplace with supportive management.
Pros
Opportunities for professional development
Cons
Long working day

Other St Philip's Christian College Employee Reviews

Good
Bursar / Operations, Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Waratah NSW16 May 2017
Graet place to work. Had an amazing 9 years there and had many opportunitied for growth and to be personally challenged. Was involved in building projects inclusive of budgeting.
An excellent place to work.
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Gosford NSW17 April 2017
St Philip's Christian College was an amazing place to work. It was wonderful working with people of shared faith and passion. I learned a great deal and was always encouraged to study and expand my knowledge. I loved face to face contact with parents and children both current and potential new families.