STA

STA Employee Reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Great people, slightly stressful

Working at Starbucks was honestly a ton of fun, the worst part was the lack of employees. Many shifts I was the only barista making drinks simply because we only had three employees for that shift. My partners were incredible, they made my job fun and immediately included me and made me feel comfortable. Overall, it's not a bad job, it just needs a higher pay, and more employees.

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e a passo con

Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e a passo con i tempi ottimo!

Pros

Hai tutte le possibilità di fare carriera

Cons

Nessuno

Rewarding job

Sta is a good company to work for …groton has a unionized lot and are paid excellent wages with a 401k plan in the works … we take pride in bringing our students to and from home safely …it’s not always an easy job, but with patience and commitment it’s definitely a rewarding experience

Pros

Moms/retiree hours

Cons

Job shortage

Fun place and good co-workers

Love my job at STA.. but they are leaving wyalusing school district makes me sad.....my co-workers are the ones I and going to miss the most...they helped me along the way since I been there

Great part time job.

Overall, wonderful great part time job for seniors and college students.Work with your schedule.C class license to drive the passenger vehicle.Willing to drive disability adults to their programs and back home.Vacation points Rolls over.Currently, aides helping with distractions.Will work out if you have discrepancy on records.

Pros

Medical benefits, 401k, Dental, Hsa, 2 weeks vacations.

Cons

Wages is a bit low, dispatching with another department is slow, radio needs improvement.

You have the same bus and route everyday. You pretty much know your schedule and come in and get your schools done

No advancement, no room for growth you do the same thing everyday the hours and flexibility are what keeps most drivers here. The pay is not that great considering it’s other companies paying more

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

No room for growth, if schools are closed you don’t get paid

Room for advancement

Room for advancement once given opportunity effort and zeal desire of accomplishment should never be overlooked.. being appreciated of accomplishments should be looked at as resourceful.. aquired strength.. promptness and reliability.. brings achievements.. that should not be ignored.

Pros

In between shift. Brings stability

Cons

No benefits... overlooked advancement for opportunities

If you like people, kids and having fun at work STA's the place for you

Great place to work, good people, good pay. Holidays off, summer off, and you can make plans and get personal projects done. Dispatchers, route engineer, mechanics and management all listen to you, you are not unheard or just a body in a drivers seat.

Pros

Great hours, Great Pay, Office with a view

Cons

Part time, no health coverage

Terrible

Very frustrating to work with people in the office. The whole job is like a circus show, they make you feel obligated more than appreciated. Will give you a raise than deduct your pay rate to make it smaller.

Pros

Cons

Worst working enviroment

Superbe entreprise où l humain est mis à avant

L’environnement de travail est particulièrement agréable, la sécurité avant tout, je recommande pour toute personnes cherchant un emploi.

They love what they do

I technically still work for this company. I love it there. What I don't love is COVID. School are doing online with no work in site...what can you do?! Unemployment only last so long. I'd rather go to work but.. can't be done.

Pros

Great people, treat every right

Cons

split shifts and lack of work due to covid

Excellent company

I have worked there for years enjoyed my position moved up fast in company. Learned a lot at STA about the manufacturing industry. The CEO is very considerate and easy to work wirh

Just go into your job and leave

Typical day at work you drive up for 2 hours in the morning and you drives 2 hours in the afternoon management has her favorites hardest part of the job driving in the winter

Pros

Love driving but the kids around it has its Rewards

Cons

They have their favorites people get hired for a job they never posted

Environnement sain mais stressant

Le travail a la chaîne a STA ruitz est compétitif se qui occasionne quelques désagrément par rapport a certain qui en profite pour prendre la place de notre chef de ligne, a part sa le travail est assez facile mais ils faut être très rapide et faire preuve de dextérité, le salaire est correct.

Incompetent management/unprofessional coworkers

When I came to work for STA, has extremely excited because this salary was phenomenal... I also liked that during the afternoons I could come home and rest because it was a split shift. The main problem that I had with SDA is that the management continually changed policies many times several times during the day nothing was consistent. in fact I'd work there over four months before even receiving a policy book to know what was to be expected of me or the company for that matter. Pay rates constantly changed our buses although being new were constantly falling apart. The main issue that I had was that the public relations between the company and the school as well as the company and the parents as drivers we were not protected. Many times we were eating alive verbally or even physically assaulted and nothing was done.

Clean Break area to complete our paper work.

We have a break room in which has our mail boxes, refrigerator, and snacks in which all drivers like to share with their peers. If we have issues their is always a person in which we can ask questions for clarity. A T.V., for us to view the morning news for the weather or traffic reports.

Avis sta

Ambiance polluée par des tirs au flanc ignorant totalement les avantages certains de la dite compagnie en comparaison à d autres, sabotage des contrats et du chiffre d'affaire avec maintes grèves en vue d'une augmentation (contre sens, bêtise!) Personnel du bureau pour beaucoup incompétent et favorisant les dits perturbateurs En résumé comment tout faire pour couler ta boîte... impossibilité de gérer avec efficacité une société dans de telles conditions Faire le ménage ou fermer Regrettable car bonne expérience il faut savoir accepter difficultés du poste lorsque à petit diplôme on a une rémunération qui reste confortable Fallait faire des études les gars

Its a awesome company to work for.

Just do your job. Be professional at all times. Picking up and dropping off school students to and from school. Making sure your driving safely at all times.

sécurité au travail

il faut une grande campagne de sensibilisation sur le port des EPI

New equipement

When I was there the pay wasn't enough and the benefits were very costly. Management plays favorites and doesn't honor written requests for drivers or even phones calls. If you have thick skin then you should apply.

Stagiaire du forem

Aucun salaire car stage sinon salaire selon la CP 130 et contrat interim journalier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• STA