Staff Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Staff Australia Employee Reviews

Australia40 reviews
I really love working with staff austrailia as they are really lenient and love to get all cultures together to work as one. This is why I recommend this agency to anyone e who has moved from any country to austrailia
Pros
Free lunches
the workers at Staff Australia were very nice and kind, always had a job for me but during start of the year it wasn't busy and so i was jobless and looking for work again. it was a really good experience and i wouldn't change a thing. Meeting new people from different cultures was really good and i loved how passionate they all were.
Absolutely the worse labor hire agency around,deceitful liars who lie about pay rates to get you into job but when you get your pay the rates are 2 dollars an hour lower.Apparently according to Worksafe and the Australian government your mental and physical well being is everything....this is not the case for Staff Australia...you go on one of their assignments and the client manager can talk to you like a dog and a pig...thats ok for them.But once you complain thats it youre labelled a troublemaker.When is the Australian government going to impose penalties for this kind of behavior .
This company can dismiss without wrongdoing and there is no job security at all. They will use all their power force to focus on how they will fire you
Good pay rates and can lead to being put on company pay books
And i enjoyed working for them as i got to learn new skills n worked outside my comfort zone.
Great company with helpful staff. Always willing to help there recruits into work and have a strong focus on health and safety within the workplace.
Awesome people.
Seemed good enough for the first couple of weeks then the shifts became sporadic and eventually dried up. Sent me to another labouring job but due to their constant pay screw ups I literally couldn't afford to get to work my assigned shifts. Zero support, "if you can't afford the fuel to get to the site either borrow some money or just don't turn up".
Two weeks in a row I haven’t been paid and they claim they have paid me this company is a joke and should be shutdown you did the same thing to me 5 years ago with payments theft I had to peruse further, thought I would give you another chance and still can’t get pays right

AVOID
LO Operator, Forklift Operator,
Got Sent to Large Stationary Supplier at Eastern Creek, Sydney.

They'll be advertising this job untill June, July when they murge with another mob at Erskine Park and trade under a different name.

Hopefully the new owners dump this agency on their head.

Staff Australia don't care about anyone you'll get no support from these clowns.

They'll screw your pay up and weekly and won't pay the agreed rate as per the interview agreement.

If you get instructed by the host to do a completely different role and you report back to Staff Australia about the changes as per the written agreement they force you to sign...they don't care. They only want money from you and 100s of other sheep that pass through the revolving door.

Long story short sheeple.

Just don't do it.

Don't punish yourself.

You are far better than these money grabbers.

Oh and..the Inventory is totally screwed at this host circus ..you won't find any pallet with the correct quantity or SKU.

Nope..the place is shot to shreds.
Pros
Finding lost products.
Cons
Working with clueless lazy permanent staff ring leaders.
No Problems, great response times. Was constantly in employment whilst working for this firm. Able to work across many different companies, gaining skills.
Within a few days of being with this company, they’ve secured me an ongoing roll plus factory work for my spare time, really nice staff and always there when you need
Pros
Fast
Cons
plenty of job opportunities and a chance to work in your desired field. i really enjoyed working through staff Australia at different work locations as it gave me a chance to enhance my skills and also gave trained me in different skills..
Pros
variety of jibs
Cons
occasionally short notice calls
This is advertised for a truck driver and he must do all this work,
They want a forklift driver average rate 30 a hour

Mc truck driver 35 a hour

Secretary 25 a hour

Plus stores experience stock control 30 a hour

Works out $120 a hour,, and wants to pay 30 buck a hour that’s slave labour
Pros
Rip off
Cons
Joke
Is trying to find your way, when at time you are expected to know what took someone else yearsto learn in a day. And being judged before they see you work ethic ome to the fore.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Driving 4-5 hours to and from work, whilst still doing your 8 hours a day.
Stay right away from this mob corrupted and dishonest lie to you promise you the world and give you nothing also pay less than what they have advertised..
Pros
No pros
Cons
Plenty of cons
Unreliable. Often cancelling your shifts and at short notice but if you give them short notice, such as calling in sick or for any other unexpected emergencies beyond your control, they will not tolerate it and then not offer you shifts for a long time or hardly ever or never again.
safety measures is priority, work place is great. The recruitment staffs are helpful and encouraging. Productive work place and excellent culture. Could be challenging sometimes with work assignment that will be given to you.
By far the worst agency I ever worked for. the amount of mistakes they make is ridiculous they will take hours of your pay and pay you the wrong rate and take weeks to fix it with no apology at all always making empty promises and promising hours that they will never deliver on cancelling shifts last minute just a bunch of bullies
Pros
Not much
Cons
No respect
Always favour white workers. They cant deny this. Been with them for few weeks. Witnessed their unprofessional behaviour. Unreliable when dealing with workers especially allocating shifts. The staff employing people who they know. Bunch of racist staff. It also happen all around in Australia
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of competency
Does not respond to calls and work is biased. Old staff members are given too much priority. Most jobs are casual and very less chances of getting work regularly.
Pros
Agency
Cons
Many
The problem is when they have a bunch of jobs listed and you call and tell them you’re registered with them all you get is “we’ll put your name down” weeks later and you’re still waiting. Is the Woolworths job even real?
Pros
When they like you, you’re always guaranteed work
Cons
You miss a few shifts because of the flu and you’re never placed at a job again.