Staff Australia Employee Reviews

Like Sheep to the Slaughter
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW11 April 2019
LO Operator, Forklift Operator,
Got Sent to Large Stationary Supplier at Eastern Creek, Sydney.
They'll be advertising this job untill June, July when they murge with another mob at Erskine Park and trade under a different name.
Hopefully the new owners dump this agency on their head.
Staff Australia don't care about anyone you'll get no support from these clowns.
They'll screw your pay up and weekly and won't pay the agreed rate as per the interview agreement.
If you get instructed by the host to do a completely different role and you report back to Staff Australia about the changes as per the written agreement they force you to sign...they don't care. They only want money from you and 100s of other sheep that pass through the revolving door.
Long story short sheeple.
Just don't do it.
Don't punish yourself.
You are far better than these money grabbers.
Oh and..the Inventory is totally screwed at this host circus ..you won't find any pallet with the correct quantity or SKU.
Nope..the place is shot to shreds.
Pros
Finding lost products.
Cons
Working with clueless lazy permanent staff ring leaders.
Quick and easy
CAGroup (Current Employee) –  Thomastown VIC22 February 2019
Within a few days of being with this company, they’ve secured me an ongoing roll plus factory work for my spare time, really nice staff and always there when you need
Pros
Fast
Slave labour
Truck Driver/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane West QLD28 November 2018
This is advertised for a truck driver and he must do all this work,
They want a forklift driver average rate 30 a hour
Mc truck driver 35 a hour
Secretary 25 a hour
Plus stores experience stock control 30 a hour
Works out $120 a hour,, and wants to pay 30 buck a hour that’s slave labour
Pros
Rip off
Cons
Joke
Bad company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Wollert VIC25 November 2018
Stay right away from this mob corrupted and dishonest lie to you promise you the world and give you nothing also pay less than what they have advertised..
Pros
No pros
Cons
Plenty of cons
Unreliable. Often cancelling your shifts at short notice but expect you to be available at short notice.
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC22 November 2018
Unreliable. Often cancelling your shifts and at short notice but if you give them short notice, such as calling in sick or for any other unexpected emergencies beyond your control, they will not tolerate it and then not offer you shifts for a long time or hardly ever or never again.
Worst agency I have ever worked all they do is make excuses and lie
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Glendenning NSW27 September 2018
By far the worst agency I ever worked for. the amount of mistakes they make is ridiculous they will take hours of your pay and pay you the wrong rate and take weeks to fix it with no apology at all always making empty promises and promising hours that they will never deliver on cancelling shifts last minute just a bunch of bullies
Pros
Not much
Cons
No respect
Healthy working environment
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW23 June 2018
Always favour white workers. They cant deny this. Been with them for few weeks. Witnessed their unprofessional behaviour. Unreliable when dealing with workers especially allocating shifts. The staff employing people who they know. Bunch of racist staff. It also happen all around in Australia
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Lack of competency
Agency not very helpful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 June 2018
Does not respond to calls and work is biased. Old staff members are given too much priority. Most jobs are casual and very less chances of getting work regularly.
Pros
Agency
Cons
Many
They’re great when they actually have work for you.
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW4 June 2018
The problem is when they have a bunch of jobs listed and you call and tell them you’re registered with them all you get is “we’ll put your name down” weeks later and you’re still waiting. Is the Woolworths job even real?
Pros
When they like you, you’re always guaranteed work
Cons
You miss a few shifts because of the flu and you’re never placed at a job again.
Very unprofessional.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tullamarine VIC12 May 2018
They haven’t got a clue on what they are doing. That goes to all the staff members at staff Australia. They are absolutely terrible at communicating with the employees. They never pay you correctly, more of a back yard job but good lucky to them.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
Working for them.
Dishonest, typically dismissive
Storeperson/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Campbellfield VIC7 November 2017
Was treated like a number. After 5 months I was let go at an assignment without explanation or reason. I later found out it was because the client had seen someone stealing product from the warehouse, and I happened to be in the vicinity at the time so it was thought I was in on it.
Staff Australia treat their casuals like idiots, are dodgy when it comes to paying their employees, as I experienced on a number of occasions, and have a habit of drawing in potential employees by advertising a job and putting candidates on a completely different assignment to that advertised.
I think they and maybe 2 other agencies need to be investigated.
Pros
Money wasn't too bad
Cons
payroll incompetency, employees ill treated, dodgy
Fun job but quite exhausting at times.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC24 October 2017
You get to go to different locations on different days which makes the job interesting but as every other customer service job it becomes exhausting after a certain period of time specially due to the nature of the job. ( Train replacement bus service)
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long and odd hours, zero job security
Pretty good agency to work for
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD13 June 2017
This is my first agency I've worked for,I have found them pretty good. Very easy to deal with and always good communication regarding work, rosters and general information.
What a joke of a company
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Wellington rd12 June 2017
Ridiculous company, use to work for these people years ago, now they lie to you and charge big money to employer and you get less then a good hourly rate, they deal in slave labour, absolutely disgraceful.
Manipulating, dishonest.
Diffrent locations
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC9 June 2017
At work it always strange because I work at different places.
The co-workers are good every day Australians.There is no choice you either take the job or no ie some jobs are night shift some day shift,it may be short or long distance drive to work and the starting time is never the same.
Work is fun because I enjoy working,the tasks are doable according to my training and experience.I did not encounter any kind of recisim so that was great.

I improved my work ethics such as time management and communication not only that my forklift operation has also improved.

Management is always friendly,am treated with respect.

The work place calture is no different to the Australian work place rules and regulations

I didn't realy find anything hard at the work place.Most of the time things tend to move smoothly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is completing my task at work.I also enjoyed good comments from my fellow workers and management.
Pros
Non
Cons
Work at diffrent locations
Terrible company to work for.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 May 2017
Dont work for staff australia. They waste your time and send you on a wild goose chase, play with your feelings tell you you got the job and then tell you you dont have the job. If you have a sick family member that needs caring they will not and dont care they just wont hire you for any jobs yet after telling you that you have a job. Discusting service stay right away......
Terrible company don't waste ur time
Mobile Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Cranbourne VIC4 May 2017
Staff Australia are absolutely terrible. Terrible work on offer. Low pay. Management....... what Management. The worst i have seen. They are very rude and lack any skills what so ever. They know nothing about their work or the companies that use them. Complete wast of time. I advise that you go to a company that cares
Not a good experience
Truck Driver fork lift (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 April 2017
Im a MC truck driver l can driver anything below that level and or higher such as road train l also have my fork license and cert3 in civil construction....My first job they sent me to was forklift work and some machine operating l spent NO more than 4minutes on a fork in the morning and stood in the one spot on concrete for 8hours,being a truck driver for over ten year and lm nearly 50 my back could not take it l was in pain so at the end of the day l called and said the job is unsuited for me and l wasn't told it was 95% warehousing..they paused l new they didn't like my decision l did not get paid for that days work the following week l called they said just wait till that Thursday so l did and nothing the next Monday l called and just got messed around no apology no reason and took no responsibility yep there great
Pros
Cons
nothing a con
Disappointed, no loyalty, rude
Casual Employee (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC28 April 2017
They don't care. Don't let you know what's going on.
Don't check up on how you are going at work. Tell you you are on there books for work but when you phone up they say they don't have any work for you. Then you find they advertise jobs you could be doing !!
Pros
Couldn't think of one. Waste of time
Cons
Waste of time
Not a happy workplace
Packer/picker (Former Employee) –  Queensland28 March 2017
Too many ruff people where there and didn't care about other worker's. Their can be better workers hired and the workers that want to work and not stuff around while machines are running and fork lifts are running around not stop
Pros
Pay