Staff Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Staff Australia Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

Melbourne VIC10 reviews
Unreliable. Often cancelling your shifts and at short notice but if you give them short notice, such as calling in sick or for any other unexpected emergencies beyond your control, they will not tolerate it and then not offer you shifts for a long time or hardly ever or never again.
the workers at Staff Australia were very nice and kind, always had a job for me but during start of the year it wasn't busy and so i was jobless and looking for work again. it was a really good experience and i wouldn't change a thing. Meeting new people from different cultures was really good and i loved how passionate they all were.
Great company with helpful staff. Always willing to help there recruits into work and have a strong focus on health and safety within the workplace. Awesome people.
Two weeks in a row I haven’t been paid and they claim they have paid me this company is a joke and should be shutdown you did the same thing to me 5 years ago with payments theft I had to peruse further, thought I would give you another chance and still can’t get pays right AVOID
Cons
Does not respond to calls and work is biased. Old staff members are given too much priority. Most jobs are casual and very less chances of getting work regularly.
Pros
Agency
Cons
Many
At work it always strange because I work at different places. The co-workers are good every day Australians.There is no choice you either take the job or no ie some jobs are night shift some day shift,it may be short or long distance drive to work and the starting time is never the same. Work is fun because I enjoy working,the tasks are doable according to my training and experience.I did not encounter any kind of recisim so that was great. I improved my work ethics such as time management and communication not only that my forklift operation has also improved. Management is always friendly,am treated with respect. The work place calture is no different to the Australian work place rules and regulations I didn't realy find anything hard at the work place.Most of the time things tend to move smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing my task at work.I also enjoyed good comments from my fellow workers and management.
Pros
Non
Cons
Work at diffrent locations
Dont work for staff australia. They waste your time and send you on a wild goose chase, play with your feelings tell you you got the job and then tell you you dont have the job. If you have a sick family member that needs caring they will not and dont care they just wont hire you for any jobs yet after telling you that you have a job. Discusting service stay right away......
Im a MC truck driver l can driver anything below that level and or higher such as road train l also have my fork license and cert3 in civil construction....My first job they sent me to was forklift work and some machine operating l spent NO more than 4minutes on a fork in the morning and stood in the one spot on concrete for 8hours,being a truck driver for over ten year and lm nearly 50 my back could not take it l was in pain so at the end of the day l called and said the job is unsuited for me and l wasn't told it was 95% warehousing..they paused l new they didn't like my decision l did not get paid for that days work the following week l called they said just wait till that Thursday so l did and nothing the next Monday l called and just got messed around no apology no reason and took no responsibility yep there great
Pros
Cons
nothing a con
They don't care. Don't let you know what's going on. Don't check up on how you are going at work. Tell you you are on there books for work but when you phone up they say they don't have any work for you. Then you find they advertise jobs you could be doing !!
Pros
Couldn't think of one. Waste of time
Cons
Waste of time
Love the place. Our Management knows how to get the correct job which suits me. Everyday was a good day. Learned how to do RF scanning and pick and pack the orders. Co - workers were part of a team and it was a family environment which I was working. The hardest part was the stock take for the warehouse. Everyday was enjoyable.
Pros
Free learning sessions about new machine operations