Staffing Options
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Staffing Options Employee Reviews

Good organisation. Good incident reporting process friendly helpful staff. Nice CEO. I worked with them for a year and it was a pleasant experience.Very work/life balance
Had trouble with miscommunication with a couple of co-ordinators, and I found that when this did happen I got relegated to lowly jobs and had to keep ringing for work.
Pros
Good work
Cons
Great company to work for, set your own availability and is great for work life balance. Coordinators are all lovely and very friendly. Would highly recommend Staffing Option's.
Pros
Good for work life balance and the staff and clients are all wonderful.
Best organisation as agency in Brisbane , no faults. Excellent support from Coordinators, good pay, good team. Great flexibility of shifts and rosters
Pros
great support from coordinators
Cons
nil
I helped a client create art, get ready for exhibitions, running errands and personal care. It was a great job and I enjoyed this work immensely. The only reason I stopped this work is because my client could be abusive at times.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
heavy lifting
One-on-one work with clients allows someone of my qualifications to provide the help that is needed. Would benefit from a supervisor to confer with on complex situations.
1/.they are a good company to work for. 2/.management will take the time to listen, talk with you, they do try to help when, and or where-ever they can. 3/. have great co-workers, we all work well as a team. 4/.travelling distance, petrol prices... 5/.working with the clients, can be fun, seeing their achievements/goals completed..... awesum stuff....
Pros
sometimes free meals..
Cons
the rosters changing all the time, not having a set roster.