Staffing Organisation Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Staffing Organisation Services Employee Review

Great team

6 April 2015
Great team work and very helpful environment. Well organised and honest company.
30 April 2018
Same location
Recruitment Officer (Former Employee) - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I worked as a Recruitment Consultant for SOS and it was the friendliest and most flexible working environment I've experienced. We were told to treat each teacher as an individual, not just a number - and this philosophy was extended to the recruitment staff in the office. I couldn't recommend SOS high enough, especially if you are someone looking for flexible inbetween work.
25 July 2018
Teacher's Aide (Current Employee) - Geelong VIC
A typical day involves supporting students with disabilities within a school setting. It involves all activities associated with supporting and assisting with child's educational, academic, emotional and social needs. It implies supporting the teacher and other educational staff in providing safe, appropriate and positive learning experiences.
Pros
Flexible times, work when you wish. Working alongside teachers as an aide is a highly positive experience.
Cons
periods when work is not available, some challenging experiences, working with children with profound disabilities and high level needs. S