Stanley Black & Decker
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Stanley Black & Decker:

Stanley Black & Decker Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews
Workplace culture is very friendly
Team Leader looks after team member very well

Quiet place to work

Very friendly workmates

Flexible working time

The office is very clean
AWESOME company,and lovely people to work with,I have work at stanley black and decker,and they lost my job during this lockdown,I am hopping that I have a chance to work there again,will good if I get a job at stanley black and decker
Thanks
Very polite company to work for, but their clicks make it hard to feel like being part of the group. As a temp they do not allow access to all area's that is required for your job to be complete. Always had to wait for some one else to give me work.
A typical day was processing warranty claims, ordering new tools on the DC warehouse. Arranging collection of tools through StarTrack online returned under warranty or for repair and packing repaired tools for delivery by Toll Express booked online.
They have one of the highest turnover rates of workers I have ever seen, because if you don't do what they tell you, you're out the door.
Management is a joke and have verbally abused workers. Worse place I have ever worked.
Too much politics. when it was black and Decker culture was goods. once merged with Stanley too many people left. in the name of cost cutting loosing too many knowledge
the worlds largest tool company with fantic house name products like Black and Decker, Stanley and Dewalt. Nobody ever faults the products. Great culture and opportunities for advancemant.
Pros
colleagues, staff perks
Cons
travel at times
Always new exciting products launched,
Management willing to listen

Always striving for better KPI

Customers demanding high standard of service

A lot of travel
several staff members are usually stressed out when they get to work for the day due to poor management and organisation of daily tasks.
I learned that there needs to be significant changes through middle management to retain staff.

I can't speak highly enough of my co workers, they are the reason I go to work everyday.

the hardest part of my job is dealing with people that have been with the company longer than myself and are still unsure of what they're doing.
Cons
no work/life balance