Star Community Services

6: Star Community Services Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

4.7Work–Life Balance

Good place to work in people's homes.

The staff at Star Community Services are always helpful. A typical day at work for me is going to people's homes and cleaning their homes and talking to them. The hardest part for me is vacuuming and when I finish I feel I have done a good job.

Great

Very welcoming atmosphere. The people are very helpful and friendly. Great place to work. I would recommend it to anybody. Very collaborative office. Open to everybodies ideas.

Customer service

At Star Community service the management team are experienced, the culture is good, however the company relies heavily on volunteers. I learnt how to recruit volunteers, managing training and needs of the volunteers. The most challenging part was adjusting training (mainly computer skills) and rostering of the volunteers. I enjoyed talking to clients and making sure their needs are met.

An enjoyable place to work

STAR has been very successful for over 20 years and is undergoing strong growth in the NFP segment. They are currently reviewing the future direction of their operations.

Pros

Management support of their staff and volunteers

Cons

Ongoing growth is providing it challenges to the management team

Amazing place to work.

I would highly recommend this work place. I have enjoyed learning new things. The people that work there make it enjoyable. I am thankful for the opportunity that they have given me.

Great staff

Well balanced and client focused Extraordinary growth and spread of client services Important small NFP and Charity entering new aged Care reforms arena.9

Pros

Life work balance

Cons

Not many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Star Community Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Star Community Services with