STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
STAR PHARMACY GROUP Employee Review

Great staff

17 December 2018
Most staff are friendly and cooperative. Not much support from the main pharmacy group, management, staffing and management systems not put in place. Workplace culture needs a lot of improvement. Better people with leadership skills in managerial positions are needed. Poor attitude displayed by management towards staff. Incentives and rewards from exceptional work not acknowleged. Only the people in management are rewarded, not the hard work of staff.
Pros
At the beginning, a fun and friendly team
Cons
Poor workplace culture & professionalism at the workplace. Low pay, inability for advancement in company, lack of support with ideas. No pay advancement.
21 September 2020
Same role
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
Great place to work if you're a student or have a family needing to juggle different work times. My retail manager was a nice person who worked hard to help me fit work and parenting duties together in my life.
Pros
Flexible hours, good manager
21 September 2020
Same role
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Cardiff NSW
I worked across both stores in Cardiff and both stores have gone through plenty of change over the past 6-12 months. Both stores now have positive culture and supportive leaders in place that genuinely want to provide the best service to the community. I highly recommend working at either stores given the recent changes and look forward to developing my career within the group.
Pros
Supportive Team Culture, Development Opportunities, Great Place to Work
Cons
Past Culture was Negative - Culture has drastically improved over past 6-12 months
22 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Waterford West QLD
The worst place I've worked for in my life, I've never had any issues in my previous jobs but this one was non stop bullying and mistreatment! Management don't believe junior pharmacy assistants are entitled to weekend as "their jobs aren't difficult enough" you're expected to cover every full timers shifts even if it's your only day off. You're expected to cancel all appointments on rostered days off if they call you in. Pharmacists are awful they believe they are the backbone of the stores and treat their staff horribly. Keep store gifts for whole staff for themselves. Absolutely awful