STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
STAR PHARMACY GROUP Employee Review

Proactive, fast paced, friendly & enjoyable environment

23 March 2015
Working with the CEO of the Star Pharmacy Group is always a fast paced, enjoyable experience. His amazing management style is an asset to the organisation and being able to work beside him is a fantastic experience. Learning the way Pharmacies are run, the different positions within various stores, how they are managed from a head office with multiple departments that all fit in together and work to make the Star Pharmacy Group a success that it is today makes it a pleasure to work there. The team culture is of a very high standard, the management team do an amazing job to make sure their staff are happy and enjoying their roles. I am happy that I am able to work part time and still feel like an integral part of the team. The hardest part of my job is not being able to have extra hours in the position that I feel like I fit in most; hence the reason that I am seeking another job with more hours.
Pros
flexability to be a professional and still have time to be a mum, good culture, amazing CEO and Team Members
Cons
Not being able to have more hours, salary.
21 September 2020
Same location
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
Great place to work if you're a student or have a family needing to juggle different work times. My retail manager was a nice person who worked hard to help me fit work and parenting duties together in my life.
Pros
Flexible hours, good manager
21 September 2020
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Cardiff NSW
I worked across both stores in Cardiff and both stores have gone through plenty of change over the past 6-12 months. Both stores now have positive culture and supportive leaders in place that genuinely want to provide the best service to the community. I highly recommend working at either stores given the recent changes and look forward to developing my career within the group.
Pros
Supportive Team Culture, Development Opportunities, Great Place to Work
Cons
Past Culture was Negative - Culture has drastically improved over past 6-12 months
22 March 2020
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Waterford West QLD
The worst place I've worked for in my life, I've never had any issues in my previous jobs but this one was non stop bullying and mistreatment! Management don't believe junior pharmacy assistants are entitled to weekend as "their jobs aren't difficult enough" you're expected to cover every full timers shifts even if it's your only day off. You're expected to cancel all appointments on rostered days off if they call you in. Pharmacists are awful they believe they are the backbone of the stores and treat their staff horribly. Keep store gifts for whole staff for themselves. Absolutely awful
  1. Proactive, fast paced, friendly & enjoyable environment