STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
STAR PHARMACY GROUP Employee Review

Stressful with no support

23 February 2020
Do not waste your time, if you value your mental health don't do it. No support, the culture is the same as kids in a school yard. The pharmacist manager has absolutely no people skills, when complaints made the owners managed people out of the business. Disgusting culture don't waste your time.
11 October 2019
Same role
Retail manager (Former Employee) - Morphett Vale SA
Was the absolute worst experience of my career. Was approached by recruiter for Star Pharmacy. Sounded like an amazing opportunity. People I met in Head Office were lovely. Lots of promises made on training, none of it was given. Culture in store was horrendous. I lasted 8 weeks before I walked out as my mental health was more important than trying to change a toxic culture.
21 September 2020
Same location
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Cardiff NSW
I worked across both stores in Cardiff and both stores have gone through plenty of change over the past 6-12 months. Both stores now have positive culture and supportive leaders in place that genuinely want to provide the best service to the community. I highly recommend working at either stores given the recent changes and look forward to developing my career within the group.
Pros
Supportive Team Culture, Development Opportunities, Great Place to Work
Cons
Past Culture was Negative - Culture has drastically improved over past 6-12 months
21 September 2020
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
Great place to work if you're a student or have a family needing to juggle different work times. My retail manager was a nice person who worked hard to help me fit work and parenting duties together in my life.
Pros
Flexible hours, good manager