STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
STAR PHARMACY GROUP Employee Review

Supportive, enjoyable and great training.

5 August 2019
I’ve worked for Star pharmacy group for 5 years. I began as a stock controller and have now moved into a business analyst role at the national support office. Star has continually given me the training and encouragement to reach my goals. My colleagues are supportive and fun. Not only do I receive support in my daily work, I have received a lot of support and great understanding for when I had my son. I definitely feel like the company wants you to enjoy a work life balance.
Pros
Great culture
21 September 2020
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
Great place to work if you're a student or have a family needing to juggle different work times. My retail manager was a nice person who worked hard to help me fit work and parenting duties together in my life.
Pros
Flexible hours, good manager
21 September 2020
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) - Cardiff NSW
I worked across both stores in Cardiff and both stores have gone through plenty of change over the past 6-12 months. Both stores now have positive culture and supportive leaders in place that genuinely want to provide the best service to the community. I highly recommend working at either stores given the recent changes and look forward to developing my career within the group.
Pros
Supportive Team Culture, Development Opportunities, Great Place to Work
Cons
Past Culture was Negative - Culture has drastically improved over past 6-12 months
22 March 2020
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) - Waterford West QLD
The worst place I've worked for in my life, I've never had any issues in my previous jobs but this one was non stop bullying and mistreatment! Management don't believe junior pharmacy assistants are entitled to weekend as "their jobs aren't difficult enough" you're expected to cover every full timers shifts even if it's your only day off. You're expected to cancel all appointments on rostered days off if they call you in. Pharmacists are awful they believe they are the backbone of the stores and treat their staff horribly. Keep store gifts for whole staff for themselves. Absolutely awful
  1. Supportive, enjoyable and great training.