STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

STAR PHARMACY GROUP Employee Reviews in Bendigo VIC

Found 1 review matching the search
I have enjoyed my time whilst I have been a employee at Star Pharmacy. I is a high paced and sometimes stressful environment at times but adapting and being part of a team via communication and time management has taught me how to multi task to ensure each task at hand is completed. I feel my product and customer service knowledge are great qualities instilled in me to take to the next work place in future. In this role I have learnt about myself, challenged myself and personally have got a great understand of a work/ life balance. The co workers are great. I have adapted to many staff changes in the over four years I have worked there. eg: pharmacists, locum pharmacists, change in retail management, university students being casual and then completing their degree and moving on. I get told daily by my general customers that if I was too move on they would want to follow me and keep in touch. The hardest part of the job is honestly the owners being in Melbourne and watching the communication between stores and management be very weak at times. It can be frustrating when catalogue time rocks around and stock coming from Melbourne isn't always on time leading to have to apologize to customers, the outcome not looking fantastic from where us staff stand from. The most enjoyable part of the job is making someone's day, having the patience to have the 5 minute chat too them about what is going on in their life if they feel the need to talk about it. I love hearing great feedback from my customer service, or the outcome of the customer using a product I recommended.The - more...
Pros
Free make up products when they are discontinued and free vitamins when they have gone out of date
Cons
No cons