STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

STAR PHARMACY GROUP Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 1 review matching the search
Working with the CEO of the Star Pharmacy Group is always a fast paced, enjoyable experience. His amazing management style is an asset to the organisation and being able to work beside him is a fantastic experience. Learning the way Pharmacies are run, the different positions within various stores, how they are managed from a head office with multiple departments that all fit in together and work to make the Star Pharmacy Group a success that it is today makes it a pleasure to work there. The team culture is of a very high standard, the management team do an amazing job to make sure their staff are happy and enjoying their roles. I am happy that I am able to work part time and still feel like an integral part of the team. The hardest part of my job is not being able to have extra hours in the position that I feel like I fit in most; hence the reason that I am seeking another job with more hours.
Pros
flexability to be a professional and still have time to be a mum, good culture, amazing CEO and Team Members
Cons
Not being able to have more hours, salary.