STAR PHARMACY GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

STAR PHARMACY GROUP Work–Life Balance reviews

I worked across both stores in Cardiff and both stores have gone through plenty of change over the past 6-12 months. Both stores now have positive culture and supportive leaders in place that genuinely want to provide the best service to the community. I highly recommend working at either stores given the recent changes and look forward to developing my career within the group.
Pros
Supportive Team Culture, Development Opportunities, Great Place to Work
Cons
Past Culture was Negative - Culture has drastically improved over past 6-12 months
I’ve worked for Star pharmacy group for 5 years. I began as a stock controller and have now moved into a business analyst role at the national support office. Star has continually given me the training and encouragement to reach my goals. My colleagues are supportive and fun. Not only do I receive support in my daily work, I have received a lot of support and great understanding for when I had my son. I definitely feel like the company wants you to enjoy a work life balance.
Pros
Great culture
great variety of work; excellent and dedicated staff who love what they do; experts in their own field; executive team are excellent to work with; great mentors and coaches available; growing industry 47 stores and counting; National Support Office in South Australia (Kent Town)
Pros
Monthly and Yearly Employee Awards
Cons
Work/life balance not very balanced