State Library of Victoria
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

State Library of Victoria Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
The workplace demands a lot of written skills and a great comunication skill. The tasks are quite fun and interesting. Be a honest person was an important quality for this job.
Great Company
Nice Staff

They treat people fairly. They pay people decently and give them good benefits.

I loved working at the here except dealing with a lot of racism and cut throat when it comes to time of advancement. I learned all of my work skills, knowledge, and ethnics here. Unfortunately, I worked in a section that when our original boss left, so did our promotions and chances of development. I enjoyed being a part of the dependable team that made the daily operations smooth. I also learned about treachery, deceit, and all the things that the government really don't want you to know. If your fortunate enough to land a position at this company where there is growth potential, you should take it.
Pros
Had a health service office conveniently to manage all staff members health needs.
Cons
set up for failure, not all positions have advancement
There is always something going on the SLV, ever-changing exhibitions, media releases, guest speakers and special events. So much knowledge and a diverse range of visitors.
Pros
So many great books to choose from