State Trustees Limited Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
Productive and beneficial company to work for. Great staff benefits.
Administrative Support Officer - TEMP (Current Employee) –  Bendigo VIC4 April 2018
A very lovely place to work. The staff are wonderful and very friendly. I have made a life-long friend out of my short term employment.
I have gained administration experience, which has been very beneficial to me and my future employment opportunities.
Pros
Social club events.
Cons
Wasn't a long enough contract.
Loved this job
Assets Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC4 April 2018
Great atmosphere and people to work with. Only reason I left was because I was on a contract position and the lady came back from maternity leave. Great job and company
Socail Club
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dandenong VIC29 August 2017
It is a nice place to work friendly people and the opportunity to advance in your career. We ahve a social club and they do an awesome job. We have team building exercises to increase our knowledge and to grow
Workplace
Conveyancer (Former Employee) –  Australia15 December 2016
Working at STL was very good at the beginning, the people were good, and were helpful and supportive. Was able to study and become a qualified Conveyancer while working and then able to move into the position of a Conveyancer. Management changed and there was a down fall in the team specifically. there was no understanding of what was best for the client and it became more about it better for the company. The culture wasn't good, no one enjoyed being there.
Cons
no reward, no lunches, no talking
Enjoyed with the staff
VCAT Registration Officer (Former Employee) –  Bourke Street, Melbourne28 November 2013
Working at State Trustees, well it was great working in the city and enjoy the surrounds. The workplace was good, I worked with great colleagues and enjoyed my job. I felt that I wasn't given a chance to expand my skills or move up from my position, feeling that I was left in the same job for many years.
Pros
Great atmosphere, great working relationship with colleagues
Cons
No chance to move forward
Good camaraderie among staff
Executive Assistant  (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC3 May 2013
As Executive Assistant to the General Manager of Sales & Marketing, my core duties include extensive diary and travel management, juggling conflicting deadlines and prioritising urgent matters, scheduling and organising internal meetings and external events, collating board reports and monthly divisional reports.

Although my role is primarily to support the General Manager of Sales & Marketing, I do extend similar administrative support to a team of Managers within the Sales & Marketing division.
Pros
Flexibility in work hours
Cons
Relatively lower pay than private sector