Stellar Asia Pacific
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Stellar Asia Pacific Employee Reviews for Customer Solutions Specialist in Brisbane QLD

2.9Work–Life Balance

Easy going people and management though salary was very poor.

Being constantly abused by customers though lernt how deal deal with them in a professional and a timely manner. Most of my co-workers were pleasant to work with. There was really no hard parts of the job just hard to deal with minimum wage. Most enjoyable part of the job was going home at the end of the day :)

Pros

Stellar was always putting on free lunches and bbq's

Cons

POOR WAGES and getting abused most of the time on the phones

Productive & fun workplace

I prepare myself mentally for the start of the day's challenge as every call is different. I never know what type of call is coming through and I have to be prepared for it. I always maintain a positive attitude & being patient & calm to get through the call as you need to manage the timeframe given to answer each call. My workplace environment has diverse culture & background. The hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult and aggressive callers and being calm despite of situation. The most enjoyable part of my job is being commended by management on receiving positive feedback from customers.

Pros

flexibe roster, free food/fruits, enjoyable environment

Cons

break scheduling

Workplace Culture

Stellar is in a good area, near to the train station. The workplace has a friendly environment, culturally diverse and fun. We get to have free food every month.

Fun and productive work place.

Stellar was a very welcoming and hands-on company. You felt comfortable coming into work as you are, knowing you'd be kindly greeted from someone. Then you have a excellent management team who is more then willing to help and train you in any area's you find you are struggling in. Lastly an overall fun work environment with dress-up days and burger days to keep the sense of humor alive.

Pros

Free lunches, good hours

Cons

Stressful, Hard to move up.

Working for Stellar was stressful to say the least. We were working on a contract from Translink so we were answering more than 100 calls a day. we had to meet goals and if we didn't we would have a talking to. We were answering calls from complaints, go card enquiries, journey planner and general enquiries. It was incredibly hard to get anywhere in this company, one of my colleagues (who has only just left the company) was trying to move up the business ladder and every which way she turned Stellar said no, Stellar did not help her in anyway in the 4 years she was there, Stellar provided no courses, no support.

Pros

Lifelong friends, free events

Cons

long hours, hard to meet targets

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stellar Asia Pacific?