SThree Employee Reviews

Top Unternehmen
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  München7 February 2019
Super Onboarding und tolle Teamkollegen.
Leistung wird gesehen und belohnt.
A good place to learn
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY5 February 2019
Sthree is a good place to learn the basics of recruitment. Here, you're able to learn how to do the job of a recruiter without the cut throat environment of some of the bigger agencies.

Success depends on your manager, and the culture depends on what team you're on. Culture can be toxic and catty.

Not enough management bandwidth, but overall, a fine place to work.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
insurance isnt great, low wages, not enough management bandwidth
Great people, backoffice not prioritised
IT department (Current Employee) –  Glasgow9 January 2019
A lot of great thinkers on board in the IT department and a lot of hard workers. Great culture and relationships between team members generally.

Not a lot of opportunity for advancement or learning opportunities for backoffice, which isolates it from frontoffice culture.
Pros
Great office, good location, great people
Cons
Little advancement, short staffed
Challenging workplace
Back Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London21 December 2018
SThree has some well-documented cultural issues. The company has made efforts to become more modern but is dominated by old-school managers who treat employees and customers with a high degree of transactional cynicism.

The heavy emphasis on commission-based sales over long-term relationships can lead to poor behaviour. The organisation has struggled to understand how or why to invest in newer systems.

In recent years the company has made some efforts to address these aspects but without changing long-term leaders they have not been able to adopt the right leadership behaviours.
Challenging and Rewarding
PMO Director (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 December 2018
Sthree is a demanding but ultimately very rewarding place to work. It offers the opportunity to progress to the most senior ranks of the company for those with aptitude, enthusiasm and a hard work ethic - the make up of the senior management team is testament to this.

A working day is rarely typical and I learned that adapting to ever changing demands is key. Whilst this makes any job at Sthree demanding it is also fulfilling to succeed in such an environment.
Pros
Promotion from within, collaborative culture
Cons
Ever changing demands
Bonne entreprise
Comptable générale (Former Employee) –  Greater London12 June 2018
Très bon management
Culture britannique très présente
Il fait bon travailler
Productive Environment
French Credit Controller (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London7 May 2018
This would been a place I would have been happy to stay longer. However they had a restructuring plan outsourcing the support functions so this pushed me in ending my time there earlier than expected
A good place to start
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Berlin3 March 2018
In a very dynamic team we start every day with a set-up to define goals. After that I am busy with calling. In the morning customers, in the afternoon candidates. Two or three times per month I have meeting days with my accounts.

I love the interaction with customers and candidates to find out their specific need. A challenge is to manage the experiences on both sides.

In trainings I learned basically everything I need to know from cold calling to closing a deal. I became much more flexible and faster with processes.
I would strongly recommend to not work for this company
SOftware Developer Information Systems (Former Employee) –  London2 March 2018
I very very would strongly recommend to not work for this company, the business/growth/development roadmap is bound to desaster and the company got rid of all people who understand how its systems work
Successful Growing Company
Backoffice Manager (Current Employee) –  London29 September 2017
A sales led successful growing company.

Sthree has a lot of drive and determination to succeed in the sales area,

Backoffice tends to be the after thought and not supported as much as the driven staff deserve.

Overall I recommend employment at Sthree but if working in Backoffice be prepared for slow change if additional company support is needed
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Lack of appreciation
N/a
Recruitment Consultant at Huxley Engineering (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 August 2017
I do not wish to leave a review. And I don't want to be forced into leaving a review. Overall at Huxley, my experience was enjoyable and I did some good work there.
Understanding but ever changing workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London13 August 2017
A good fun office which looks to involve everyone in team bonding activities. The organisation is ever changing but i beleive lacks flexibility in some areas as the company is well known to be very expensive and therefore lacking flexibility means can't cope with competition in certain areas. Some managers are outdated with modern ways to recruit due to not billing for a number of years. Needs to be more research into certain markets before bringing consultants on. Dedication to customer service is high and looks to provide best service for customer and candidates.
Good workplace
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 July 2017
Sthree is a good company to work for if you are not looking for any development. There is no training program and limited progression. Salaries are more than fair and people are very friendly and well treated. No one expects you to work overtime, which is great :) There is a life after work!
Pros
good salary, good annual bonus, no overtime
Cons
no personal development, no flexible hours, cannot work from home
No professional development opportunties for support roles
Specialist Staffing Group (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX6 July 2017
The only roles that they seem to bother with developing training for are the front office/sales people. If you are in a support function, there is little to no development or room for advancement. At one point, the CEO came and spoke to everyone in our office and when asked about opportunities for support roles and development he in as many words told us to either switch to a front office role or go find another job.
Pros
Great benefits and PTO
Cons
Lack of collaboration among management
Good
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  City of London, Greater London2 February 2017
I have recenly done my SAP FICO certificate. Sthree is a good company to work for but I would like to progress and as there isn't any internal relevant vacancy I have decided to start looking for jobs.
Finger weg - schlimmster Job meines Lebens
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Frankfurt Main3 July 2016
Ich frage mich wo diese super 5 Sterne Bewertungen herkommen... Abgesehen davon dass man als Startgehalt 30k bekommt, ist auch noch das Management und einige Kollegen einfach asozial. Mobbing gehört zum Alltag.

Zu den Aufgaben gehören 99% cold calls. Unfreiwillige Kunden mit deinem "Service" nerven, wenn du dann einen Deal machst, darfst du dich mit unzähligen Bürokratien beschäftigen.

Sogar wenn man einiges an Deals gemacht hat bekommt man mittelmäßiges Gehalt. Hier lohnt es sich nur zu bleiben wenn man mit den Deals komplett durch die Decke schießt, oder wenn man nichts anderes findet.

Mein Tipp: wenn du was von dir hältst dann suche dir lieber einen anderen Job.
Pros
Lage des Büros
Cons
Alles außer der Lage
Viele Möglichkeiten für Erfolgshungrige
Angestellte (Current Employee) –  München4 April 2016
SThree ist eine Personalberatung, das heißt, es gibt einen starken Fokus auf den Vertrieb.

Die Mitarbeiter sind also sehr motiviert, leistungsbereit und sie wollen Erfolg haben. Dennoch ist die Atmosphäre freundschaftlich - die Kollegen unternehmen gerne auch nach Feierabend etwas miteinander und freuen sich mit einem, wenn man gute Leistung gebracht hat.

Auch Hire & Fire findet man nicht, stattdessen gibt es viele Schulungs- und Förderprogramme, damit jeder das beste aus sich herausholen kann.

Ich war in meinem Berufsleben schon an verschiedenen Stationen in unterschiedlichsten Unternehmen (Start-Ups, Agenturen, etc.) und SThree gefällt mir mit Abstand am besten - gerade wegen der Menschen dort.
Pros
Home Office, Nettoentgeltoptimierung, Incentives, Boni;
Cons
Großraumbüro
Fun
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Glasgow18 March 2016
Very fun place to work.
Very friendly.
Manager's are amazing.
Everybody gets along.
Very good incentives.
Everybody always works hard there.
Great training ground with vast opportunties
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London6 August 2015
Brilliant company to learn about recruitment and provide you with lots of opportunities both local and internationally.
Sales environment
Oil & Gas Contract Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  London, ENG10 March 2015
Opportunity to learn about how to service clients.

If you want to be part of a High intensity sales team, then I would recommend STHREE.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SThree. Our community is ready to answer.