Strikeforce AMC

Strikeforce AMC Employee Reviews

Good Company
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 February 2020
Many good people at STRIIKEFORCE .Managers are good at encouraging the best out of you. Payment is on time each fortnight and is accurate.Regular contact generally by email , but no overload !
Great flexibility
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hills District NSW1 February 2020
I enjoy the role I have as it gives me flexibility. I interact with people from all walks of like which is great as I am a people person.

The only negative is hours vary depending on the workload.

I work on my own as a Merchandiser so the interaction with the other Merchandisers is great.

It is a productive and fun workplace with some benefits.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Good working environment, flexible hours to fit in with work life balance
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Townsville QLD14 December 2019
Work hours can vary from week to week depending on workload. A good workplace culture, other work colleagues are easy to work with. Having flexible hours makes the job enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No cons
Weird
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW1 November 2019
Pays were stuffed up, wrong account numbers were entered, (dumb). Other employees were rude and extremely disrespectful. Terrible communication by management. Terrible organisational skills by management. Left hand did not talk to the right hand. Not many shifts. I met 7 other employees of company, only one of them was a decent human being. Easy job. Pay good, much like any retail job. Would not recommend working for.
love being able to meet new people each day
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 October 2019
Love the atmosphere and being able to meet/ work with new employees each day. A typical day at Strikeforce Amc includes travelling to a new location each day. This job has helped me become more independant due to me working with a new worker constantly. The hardest part about my job would be having to carry heavy boxes.
Very on and off work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 June 2019
Decent place to work if you don't have bills to pay or want to live comfortably. The people you work with are really cool though, and you have to option to work independently or with another person if you want
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
very little hours at times, especially if you're studying
time restricted employment
downside was the time restricted allocated times. if you went over you would be working in your time, not be paid.
great to work around family though,
Pros
great to work around family though, enjoyed the work
Cons
time restricted allocated times, if you went over you would be working in your time and not be paid which was a lot.
good
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Perth WA14 March 2019
good company for a uni student looking for part time work.

easy going job without too many challenges involved

very easy to learn and the type of job where what you put in is what you get out
love merchandising
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Coonabarabran NSW14 January 2019
putting up and pulling down point of sale, changing planograms in woolworths, building displays, company willing to help if you have any problems. start are friendly
Pros
coffee break when you want
Cons
not enough hrs
There are plenty of casual roles out there
Casual merchandiser - CCA (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 October 2018
If your sales rep has good life and you would too. If your sales reps change so often because of toxic working environments (reference to CCA’s employee reviews), expected the double blow off from CCA and your agent. You are just a number, the sales rep is replaceable so is you. If anyone out there in Sydney cbd area or 10 km closed by be able to work for longer than 2 years as a casual merchandiser and has the ambition to progress in career, I really need to learn from you.
Pros
Flexible as driving a Uber
Cons
Unreasonable time allocation and work activities no penalty rate in the weekends
Indepednent work
Merchandiser / Brand Activator (Current Employee) –  South East Melbourne VIC9 June 2018
This role is very independent. You go in, do your thing, build the odd display, and leave.
Hours can vary week to week, depending on how much work there is to do. Currently I’m working one day a week, so my hours might be seven hours one week, and only three the next.
Management are very supportive. Supervisor is willing to help with whatever I need, as I’m relatively new to the role.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Varying hours
supports work/life balance
Territory Manager Northern Suburbs (Current Employee) –  Canning Vale WA18 May 2018
a great team to work for but the hours are not guaranteed. the pay is good but being casual does not allow time for holidays.
support in the field is great from management
Pros
worklife balance
Cons
only casual work
Unattainable expectations
Cleaner (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Scone NSW/MURRURUNDI/ABERDEEN9 October 2017
Unreasonable expectations of work load in timeframe allotted.Good oh/s,badly managed as time and motion does not take into account getting from first job to last job,getting paid overtime going home
Pros
Cons
All the above
Back stabbing gossips
Sales Representative/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hobart TAS19 June 2017
Most of Strikeforce AMC's employees are women over 40. There is a bad culture of jealousy, gossip and back stabbing in the Hobart region. Work is disorganised as most of the bosses are based in Melbourne.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad work culture/ disorganisation
Great working enviroment
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA19 February 2017
Enjoyed my time with this company, plenty of scope for advancement with this very pro-active company
started as a merchandiser and progressed to a manager, the skills gained enabled me to make career choices that became very rewarding both with lifestyle and workwise
positive,easygoing,productive and customer focused
Casual Relay/Planograme Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Adelaide,South Australia29 July 2015
Emptying and refilling bay and shelves as per clients plan.
Co-workers are helpful efficient and a pleasure to work with. Management communicated clearly what was required and were helpful when a problem arose.I found the job very enjoyable and cannot find any negatives about my experience with this company .
Pros
Meeting different people, always doing something
Cons
not enough work