Strikeforce AMC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Strikeforce AMC Management reviews

Australia19 reviews
Management don't respond to calls or emails fast enough. Very hard to budget your money, work hours are unstable. Work monday-thursday no Friday work, blackout during school holidays.
Hired via Website and online recruitment process. Supplied with iPad Mini or tablet for work and reporting. Typical day involves orders and tasks for around 12 to 16 clients a day, some take 5 to 10 minutes, some up to 2 hours. I work only in Bunnings stores. We have another division that looks after the Grocery Industry. I have a State Manager I report too, and he is always helpful and supportive. Never met any other Management. I do get occasional group letters/emails from the 'higher ups' but my State Manager is my main point of contact. A weekly newsletter is published and available on the iPad. Work is downloaded each day on the iPad also, and reporting consists of answering questions as you go and taking and forwarding photo's of displays and work done etc. Generally pleasant enjoyable work days. I only work 2.5 days a week by choice.
Pros
Left alone to get on with your work day
Cons
Can be a bit lonely if you are used to working in a team.
Communication is
a nightmare.Timeframes are unrealistic.
Management treat you like a number. No care or thought is given to your health, mental health or safety. Staff who are rude, poorly presented and do shoddy work are not reprimanded because the company wants to keep them on for busy periods. No reward for going the extra mile and don’t expect anything for Xmas etc
Pays were stuffed up, wrong account numbers were entered, (dumb). Other employees were rude and extremely disrespectful. Terrible communication by management. Terrible organisational skills by management. Left hand did not talk to the right hand. Not many shifts. I met 7 other employees of company, only one of them was a decent human being. Easy job. Pay good, much like any retail job. Would not recommend working for.
This role is very independent. You go in, do your thing, build the odd display, and leave.
Hours can vary week to week, depending on how much work there is to do. Currently I’m working one day a week, so my hours might be seven hours one week, and only three the next.

Management are very supportive. Supervisor is willing to help with whatever I need, as I’m relatively new to the role.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Varying hours
a great team to work for but the hours are not guaranteed. the pay is good but being casual does not allow time for holidays.
support in the field is great from management
Pros
worklife balance
Cons
only casual work
Unreasonable expectations of work load in timeframe allotted.Good oh/s,badly managed as time and motion does not take into account getting from first job to last job,getting paid overtime going home
Pros
Cons
All the above
Most of Strikeforce AMC's employees are women over 40. There is a bad culture of jealousy, gossip and back stabbing in the Hobart region. Work is disorganised as most of the bosses are based in Melbourne.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad work culture/ disorganisation
Emptying and refilling bay and shelves as per clients plan.
Co-workers are helpful efficient and a pleasure to work with.
Management communicated clearly what was required and were helpful when a problem arose.I found the job very enjoyable and cannot find any negatives about my experience with this company .
Pros
Meeting different people, always doing something
Cons
not enough work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Strikeforce AMC?