Structerre Consulting Engineers

7: Structerre Consulting Engineers Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Management woos

Principal company managers didn't help when there were inter office problems even tbough they knew who was at fault. All they did was said wait, but when it got out of hand they stabbed me in the back. Also they did the same to others.

Terrible

If I could give 0 stars I would. Not a friendly team environment at all. Get yelled in front of everyone if you can't do overtime ONCE. You put 100% they put in 0%.

Pros

Getting out of there as quick as I could

Cons

Management, work environment, salary

N/a

I would book in jobs, client quires, quotes, invoicing using the passport system attaching plans to jobs. There is a room for growth working at structerre.

Productive and fast passed engineering firm. Hard work but high rewarding

A current influx of new clients has all sections running at max capacity. While the work and stress may be excessive, being a young company in the Victorian region and the constant requirement for new positions and management allows for ambitious workers to move quickly up the chain of command.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Somewhat questionable 'motivational' tactics (albeit only a rare occasion)

Good work place

Good work place with good people. The job work / life balance is great. The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with clients both external and internal.

Structerre while successful in WA has struggled in the Eastern States.

Structerre is an interesting company in that its reason for being is primarily associated with residential slabs and footing with some other "minor" elements thrown in.

I learnt how to use an Apple computer, and numerous data bases including NetSuite and FileMaker. Most of the people I worked with were lovely

Pros

5 weeks Holiday

Cons

to many Chiefs not enough Indians

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Structerre Consulting Engineers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Structerre Consulting Engineers