Stryker

6: Stryker Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,849 reviews

A company of high achievers!

Stryker is like no other employer I have ever worked for; surrounded by high achievers made my experience both challenging and productive. Certainly an experience that provided me with a steep learning curve but also recognition where it was deserved. A 'must do' for anyone that gets the opportunity!

Cliquey- management not supportive or helpful

Not a good experience. Contract extended without notification of change of reporting- New manager was temperamental . Job advertised while I was still working it.

Cons

location management attitude

Excellent Company

Stryker is a very driven company, quite innovative in the way they recruit their talent. They have a strong innovation pipeline, and a commitment to build the business.

Tech Service is the best

The temporary contract job I did was pretty dull: processing invoices. However, the people and culture genuinely made me happy to come into work. I felt personally acknowledged and appreciated throughout my 3 month contract. It was a refreshing atmosphere from the often impersonal office life of being a temp. Even though I was just tasked with invoices I felt like I was a part of the team. If the opportunity comes up for you to work at Stryker Sydney, jump on it! I would gladly recommend this company to anyone looking for a well structured and inclusive company. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to work with them once more in the future.

Pros

Birthday celebrations, good music in the office, responsible and respectful colleagues, free gym onsite, two kitchens onsite.

great place to work

sad to leave, worked in the Sydney office. it was voted number one place to work in Australia under 1000 people. encouraged everyones strengths and enjoyable atmosphere

good

I enjoyed working for stryker, the team were the best and I got along with everyone at the job. the job was quiet hard at first but once I got the hand of it was easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stryker. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Stryker in popular locations

• Stryker