Stryker Employee Reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,234 reviews
Tech Service is the best
Data Entry Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 May 2018
The temporary contract job I did was pretty dull: processing invoices. However, the people and culture genuinely made me happy to come into work.

I felt personally acknowledged and appreciated throughout my 3 month contract. It was a refreshing atmosphere from the often impersonal office life of being a temp. Even though I was just tasked with invoices I felt like I was a part of the team.

If the opportunity comes up for you to work at Stryker Sydney, jump on it! I would gladly recommend this company to anyone looking for a well structured and inclusive company. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to work with them once more in the future.
Pros
Birthday celebrations, good music in the office, responsible and respectful colleagues, free gym onsite, two kitchens onsite.
great place to work
St Leonard's Office - Full Time (Former Employee) –  sydney australia15 January 2018
sad to leave, worked in the Sydney office. it was voted number one place to work in Australia under 1000 people. encouraged everyones strengths and enjoyable atmosphere
good
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Australia16 January 2017
I enjoyed working for stryker, the team were the best and I got along with everyone at the job.
the job was quiet hard at first but once I got the hand of it was easy
A company of high achievers!
Operations Lead - QLD (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD14 April 2015
Stryker is like no other employer I have ever worked for; surrounded by high achievers made my experience both challenging and productive.
Certainly an experience that provided me with a steep learning curve but also recognition where it was deserved.
A 'must do' for anyone that gets the opportunity!