Studco Building Systems
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Studco Building Systems Employee Reviews

Australia3 reviews
Studco has a fantastic culture that promotes opportunities for all team members that are keen to progress in their careers. Work life balance is great at Studco as they highly value employee wellness/well-being. There are clear communication channels to provide feedback with an extensive focus on safety..

They also provide free lunches, breakfast and a monthly BBQ that is cooked by the leadership team. Fantastic.....

I would highly recommend Studco to my friends and family without any doubt ....
Official response from Studco Building Systems
24 January 2020
Thanks for your feedback. We have seem great improvements in our culture and we look to all our staff to continue to promote this and hold each other accountable to maintain our positive culture!
I found that Studco has a supportive environment and great opportunities for career growth and development. I get to work with a great group of people and always feel part of the team. Studco also provides good benefits such as weekly fruit baskets and free lunch twice a week. Would highly recommend!
Official response from Studco Building Systems
7 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear that you feel there is a great opportunity for career development and you enjoy your co-workers and peers!
- Friendly culture and supportive team environment
- Management acknowledge achievements

- Coming from a different industry can be a challenge, but everyone is willing to help with training where possible
Pros
Free lunches, training opportunities, good team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Studco Building Systems?