Studiosity

19: Studiosity Employee Reviews

Australia19 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Supportive and encouraging place to work

I was mentored, encouraged and flourished at Studiosity. With their guidance I was able to find who I was professionally and they helped me utilise that skill to everyone's benefit.

Pros

Work life balance, Flexibility, Supportive and approachable management team, Passionate and intelligent team

Cons

Monthly after hour meetings, Minimal progression

Relaxed and Supportive Working Environment

The team is very supportive and encouraging. Anytime I have a question, there is always someone who is willing to bend over backwards to help. I also love the friendly culture.

Pros

Flexible working hours, Timely Pay

Cons

None for now

20 February 2022
Thank you for your feedback. :) We are so glad to hear you find our team and company culture so supportive!

Supportive and flexible workplace

At Studiosity, I have found the collaborative atmosphere and supportive team has really helped me be successful in my role. The management has always strongly advocated for me and being able to work from home has been brilliant.

Pros

Flexible, work from home, supportive management and team, regular video catch ups

Cons

Require strong discipline and self motivation

14 February 2022
Thank you for your feedback. :) We are so glad to hear that you have benefitted from our collaborative and supportive team environment, as well as our flexible remote working arrangements!

Studiosity is a fun and flexible workplace.

It is enjoyable to help other students with their studies. It can be challenging, so you need to ensure your skills are sharp. If you enjoy teaching others then this is a good job.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

You need to have patience because some students will struggle.

10 February 2022
Thank you for your feedback! It is great to hear you enjoy the role. :)

Wonderful place to work

I really love working for Studiosity. It's really exciting to be part of such a great global team, and I love the flexibility of being able to work from home. I especially enjoy doing work that meaningfully helps students improve their learning outcomes.

Pros

Great team Lots of opportunities to learn and grow.

3 February 2022
Thank you for your lovely feedback! It is great to hear that you enjoy being part of our team and part of our mission to support students. :)

Excellent leadership and strong vision in supporting all learners.

Studiosity is all about collaboration. From the day to day work, long term projects and everything in between. There is an opportunity to be heard and try new things. Everyone is treated with respect at all levels. Edtech is a dynamic environment and there is always something interesting to do.

Supportive, inspiring and flexible - Studiosity is a standout organisation to work for

The Studiosity team and environment is supportive, inspiring and flexible. You will learn lots from the people around you who are always open to sharing their experience and knowledge to help you grow and develop. It's a pleasure to work for Studiosity!

Studiosity Supports Specialists and Services Students

If you want to work for a groundbreaking and leading-edge educational support service, Studiosity is calling your name. In the ten years I have been with the company, I have followed its infant steps as an Australian tutoring facilitator and seen its giant leaps, becoming a global service provider to tertiary partners, their students and as an employer of highly qualified specialists. Studiosity is a place where activities consistently expand and processes are embedded in creative and user-friendly technology. A flexible working environment is offered, and the convenience of working from home is very beneficial. The online support system is multi-fold and you can share your experiences with colleagues world-wide through a variety of channels. These characteristics provide a company culture which is both inclusive and engaging.I have recently been given the golden opportunity to be involved with the recruitment process and find this position to be fulfilling and a very positive experience. Hopefully, it will become possible in the near future to welcome you as a valued team member of Studiosity :)

Pros

Team members are very friendly and there is an open-door policy in all departments.

10 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such lovely feedback! It is fantastic to hear that you have enjoyed working with us, and that you have benefitted from our flexible working arrangements, strong support systems, and friendly and collaborative company culture. :)

Productive yet relaxed and flexible.

The environment is incredibly friendly, welcoming, and encouraging. They also provide work-from-home possibilities, which helps to maintain a healthy work-life balance.The company also offers numerous opportunities to learn new skills.

Great company culture and open management team with a mission to increase life chances for students

Studiosity has a great mission to increase life chances for students. It has great company culture where everyone works together to achieve the mission to support students better. Management is very understanding and open to feedback, ideas and improvement. Very ethical business.

One of the best employers to work for

Growing company with a lot of exciting projects and plenty of opportunity to learn something new. Managers and team members are very supportive. There are also flexible work from home options.

Company with a vision that resonates with my values. Strong emphasis on team work, collaboration and mutual support.

Studiosity is a company with a strong foundation in ethical business practices and a commitment to a core ethos of improving opportunities for students regardless of their socio-economic status. Many employees work remotely but any potentially negative effects of this are mitigated by the strong team culture and a commitment to regular, effective communication. It's rewarding to see team members achieve great results with their students and develop their skills as Subject Specialists.

Pros

Working from home supported by ever-improving technology and a strong team culture, the opportunity to contribute to a field in which I have a personal interest.

Great company to work for!

I am so glad to be part of the team at Studiosity. Everyone is so supportive and encouraging and I learn so much every day! There are always exciting projects to work on and innovation is at the heart of everything we do. There are also flexible WFH options as well.

Pros

Supportive staff, exciting projects to work on, WFH options

Easy on demand work at good rates.

It’s good being able to work when you want to and as much as you want to. Earning potential is high during busy times. Lots of help and resources available while you’re working.

Pros

Lots of work available for much of the year.

Cons

Sometimes have to wait in a queue during mid year and end of year breaks for students.

Great support for those in work from home roles.

Lots of interaction with teams and individuals, which makes working from home easier. Culture is friendly and inclusive. Intelligent and talented people working towards a common goal. Lots to celebrate!

Pros

Flexibility and support when working from home.

Cons

No cons.

Studiosity is a terrific place to work

The culture is positive, the people are focused and really care about our mission to help students increase their life chances. Every day brings a new challenge and we work as a team to always improve what we do.

Great company to work for

Studiosity is great place to work. It is not a company but a family. Everyone working here actually believes in the company's mission and they are always working hard to achieve it. The hiring approach for our specialists is what I like the most. They have the flexibility of choosing their own hours of work, they can work from the comfort of their home and earn an extra income just by assisting students in a subject that they already excel in.

Pros

Challenging role, Flexibility, Supportive people, There is something new to learn everyday

Cons

The specialist role is best as a side-job

An honest company on an important mission

Studiosity is all about helping students around the globe succeed. I am part of the team at Head Office in Sydney and we with a team of specialists around the globe help students 24 x 7 x 365 in their moment of need. A help not answers approach is at the heart of all we do. I go home at night knowing I have played a role in helping thousands of students that day and everyday. The team at Head Office are genuine and care about the mission, each other, our students and our specialists who support them with care and academic integrity.

Pros

Meaningful role, caring people, flexible interesting work.

Cons

People can earn more elsewhere but I'd prefer to do something meaningful.

Wasn't reliable enough as permanent full time work

The training and mentorship was great process, with immediate feedback after helping a few students. The type of work was something I was familiar with, and in general a great resource for students in need of extra help. I would liked to have continued with them, but I was in need of reliable full time income. The time zone difference from me to many students wasn't an issue, but your work (and therefore income) is dependent on how many students are looking for help in your field, a short window of time (tended to be after dinner to late evening, or about 4-5 "busy hours" on weekdays) as well as how many tutors are in the same 'stand-by position' waiting to be connected with a student. You may have a constant stream of work for a few hours, or you could be waiting idle for hours with nothing to do (and thus no pay). As the group grows, and more schools / institution join, I could see this being a great place to gain experience, possibly make connections, and generate semi-reliable income, or as a source of extra money when the tutor has some spare time in their life.

14 September 2020
Thank you for writing to us. We appreciate your feedback. The Subject specialist role is a casual role which best suits someones who is looking to earn an extra income. As an independent contractor, there are no minimum hours that must be completed and one has the freedom to set their own hours of work.Please feel free to contact us if you are looking for some casual work in the future. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Studiosity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Studiosity with

Learn about Studiosity in popular locations

• Studiosity