Study Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Study Group Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
This company rewards those that are lazy and full of themselves. Those that speak the loudest and take credit for the work of others. They don't reward effort, in fact they persecute those that try too hard. They don't pay well, they don't care about their employees or those that their company takes their profits from, their customers. If you really don't want to work hard and still get paid and even rewarded then work for Study group.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours no reward just expectation
A great place to work and a fabulous team, especially in my own department. I feel very fortunate to have been a valued staff member here for the past five and a half years.
When I was looking for a new role, I came across Study Group and all the negative reviews which really put me off coming to interview, however, I took a chance and I'm so glad I did.

My experience has been amazing. I come into work everyday and am happy to work in a place like Study Group that constantly tries to improve itself including its culture, and while its not perfect yet, they are taking steps everyday to take on feedback and make changes to the organisation, and for an international organisation of this age and size, change doesn't happen overnight.

There are people who have been with Study Group for years and there are new people who have been given great opportunities with Study Group to excel their careers.

In the grand scheme of things, Study Group has made a huge impact to education in the world through all of its employees (past and present) and continues to find ways to improve and contribute.

Don't write off Study Group based on the negative feedback you read on these review sites. I didn't, and I'm so glad because I found a place I can contribute to the growth of and watch it bloom.
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Out dated systems (which are being upgraded)
I just experienced the worst workplace to be with study group. Senior Managers dont have respect and professionalism for employees and students. They are micromanaging and controlling every work that you do and if you make a mistake they offend and bully you in front of everyone. Not a healthy environment to work. Senior staff are very rude. I won't recommend this place to anyone. Seriously not worthy.
Cons
Long hours, bullying, Harassment, discrimination
- Very political company
- not very social, not really a company you would want to work for if you are looking for a social culture.

- No room for career progression or self development