Sublime Hairdressing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Sublime Hairdressing Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
Alright salon to work in, very busy and fast passed so other staff members can get quite aggressive and rude. Would only recommend to experienced stylists
Cons
I used to cry on my way to work at this place. I had to stay to finish my apprenticeship, and the day I qualified, I was fired. I was fired after they used and ABUSED me for 3 years. The management is absolutely horrible. Bullies. Another former employee overheard the owners and managers personally slandering the apprentices. This is from adults, talking about teenagers. COOL. This place almost made me quit hairdressing. I now own a very successful salon of my own :)
You really felt part of a close team.
The quality of hair and training was great and I was given many opportunities to participate in external education and seminars.

Sublime held a very strong internal and quite nurturing culture within the salons teams.

The hardest part of the job was getting answers quickly when required or by deadlines.

Both owners helped me greatly.
Pros
I hour lunch breaks
The culture of Sublime is amazing.
High standards of quality ensure you are at your best always. This created a great work environment as we all put effort into our appearance and in everything we did.

Unfortunately the head management do not value the rules.

Pay was often short or holidays not given when applied for. One owner created drama for entertainment and often abused employees verbally and bullied them.

I would not trust this company to employ you with dignity or with your best interests at heart,
Pros
Amazing hair. Team culture. Great skills building
Cons
Unreliable pay, unstable owner
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sublime Hairdressing. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3