Subway

Subway Employee Reviews in Parramatta NSW

Parramatta NSW7 reviews

2.7Pay & Benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 54,977 reviews

Quiet mostly but can get stressful (typically for beginners)

Managers were quite polite and explained to me what I had to do. You learn how to use the cash register and perform quite manual tasks. Very few customers can be difficult to work with.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Every shift is the same thing

productive workplace

i enjoyed working at subway. i was the duty manager and later i managed the store. senior management depends from person to person. the store i worked was one of the busiest stores and it gave me the opportunity and ability to work my self in a fast paced environment.

It was okay

Not that great of a job. management was not fair all the time never consistant, workplace was messy, not much to improve from. only good for starting a career in fast food.

Good work experience

I enjoyed learning and interacting with the community during the time I worked with subway, it gave me the experience and life skills I was hoping to gain.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Smelt bad

Friendly committed workers

I learned communication and team work skills. I did the night shift which was mostly maintenance of the restaurant. Hardest part would be the workload within the time frame and difficult customers. Most enjoyable part is serving most customers.

okay workplace

it was an okay experience, went through changes such as, management change and different pay rates. co-workers are friendly and you get free lunch. hours are reasonable.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

very fast past

its a food industry actually

i worked with subway from last almost 3 years its a good place to work. I worked with the franchise he was alright with us

Pros

free

Cons

9 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Subway with

Learn about Subway in Parramatta NSW

• Subway
  • Parramatta NSW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?