Subway

Subway

Subway Employee Review

Worst job to last at. Workplace is completely unstructured & not organized. No proper communication skills, poor management, not a friendly working environment. Definitely doesn’t exceed your pay rate. Job will cause you tons of stress.

Pros

Free subs

Cons

Poor communication, no structure, gossiping

Fun coworkers, terrible management

I resigned because my boss called me useless, despite being their 2IC for six months.Coworkers really made the job bearable. The work is easy but management are awful.

Pros

Free six inch and small drink

Cons

Management sucks.
Same role

Fun workplace but questionable pay

Great people and a fun place to work in. However there is not always enough hours and the pay is quite low

Pros

50% off food

Cons

no rates
Same role

Friendly staff, but hours weren’t fair

Everyone was friendly from start to finish when I worked there. But I’d work 5 hours non stop without a break, and had friends at different stores that got given breaks with the same hours. During some shifts, there was only 2 people working. The other person working with me had a 30 minute break, while I had to work by myself during rush hour.

Pros

Decent first time job

Cons

Not fair hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Subway. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Subway with

• Subway
  • Beginner friendly Job, for job for the time being. Work place completely unorganized.