Summitcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Summitcare: 8 Summitcare Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Friendly place to work

Friendly and welcoming environment. Good strong multidiciplinary team envionment. Strong care staff with good skills and continuing education. Many staff with Longevity

Beautiful like minded people from all walks of life. Very supportive

Been at summitcare for a while now, for me they have been welcoming, very supportive and I have been given opportunities that have helped me up skill in my position. the residents are treated like family. After working at other facilities I am happy to stay where I am. It’s a diverse staffing team from all walks of life they bring many skills to facility. The facility itself is modern, beautiful atmosphere and beautiful gardens.

Pros

Opportunities to upskill, work with a team that put their residents 1st.

Great staff but poor Management

Staff are very skilled and good to work with but management and the rest of the corporate only care about the money and have no real interest in the staff or residents living here

Pros

Great staff to work with

Cons

Horrible management

Productive and good start for newly graduates

Supportive general manager and knows how to value staff members. Good place to work for newly graduates. Opportunities for promotion can easily achieve through the support of general manager.

Pros

Sensitive to health and mental state of staffs

Cons

Short hours for night shift

Residents taught me a lot about life, and to have a great interaction with residents and stafff

ratio staff to client is ridiculous , no time for lunch breaks, managment have no rapport with staff, and no support . No time to spend with clients as the work load is heavyOverall the best part of working was coming in and seeing the residents smile and laugh that is what was rewarding.

Cons

wages are not good heavy work load

Workplace culture

Poor communications from management team, treat unfairly, toxic politics. Owner do visit however have no idea about the real picture. Company can fire you at any time without cause.

Pros

Cons

Toxic workplace, no support, gossiping.

Lovely company to work for, people are very friendly

Great company to work for. I enjoy working with my team members. There is always room for growth which is really important. No 2 days are the same. Everyone puts in there 100%.

Good environment to work

Summit Care is a good organisation to work with. The staff and the residents make the place worthy of it. They share a great team. Its good to work and be a part of the team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Summitcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Summitcare