Suncorp Group Employee Reviews in Toowoomba QLD

Productive and fun workplace
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba13 July 2016
To be proficient in my job I thoroughly knew the policies of our insurance company. I would be assigned a particular amount of insurance claims and a target to reach. As a client manager you are to review all evidence presented and decide on the claim outcome. Unfortunately there were hard days where you have to decline the customer due to no coverage on their insurance. I would thoroughly check their policy before informing them, inquiring with my coworkers, technical support officers, or leadership on cases that were not so straight forward. However, it was always great if you could find a way to cover the customer and deliver the good news.
Pros
Great coworkers and environment
Cons
Abusive customers
Best Employer
Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba1 May 2015
Excellent working conditions, fantastic remuneration for a sometimes stressful job. Opportunities for overtime, public holiday's by choice. Well managed, well planned, continual training and leadership from Team Leaders.
Great Company
Consultant - Consultant Coach - Acting Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba, QLD9 November 2014
This company was wonderful to work for there was plenty of opportunity to grow and learn no matter what level you were working on at the current time.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Hours