Suncorp Group Employee Reviews for Customer Specialist

You’re only as good as your last day of sales
Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlestown NSW13 April 2019
The pay for this role is ridiculously low for they amount of work expected. It’s very hard to tick all of the boxes all of the time. There are some really great leaders and also some really poor ones. I worked under 4 leaders and had a 50/50 experience with this. Upper management is very poor at communicating change and delivering on promises. I met some great people but overall felt under appreciated.
Pros
Good strong products, great customer base, met some lovely people
Cons
Low pay, forever changing KPI’s, felt unvalued when I was struggling, and unrecognised when I was exceeding
Unpleasant experience 😮
Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gisborne VIC31 March 2019
Absolutely shocking the way this company sucks you in from the initial stages to the job offered they don't tell you all the hidden things your required to do.
I think I'd rather be a monkey at a zoo than chained to my desk and watched like a hawk.
Training is not enough. There is no moral support or guidance.
Pros
Meet a few good friends .travel time good
Cons
Insurance sucks
Overall a great place, for someone with no goals or ambitions.
Customer Value/Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gisborne VIC26 December 2017
terrible place for a young person with their whole life ahead of them. I had a terrible couple of months where everything was going wrong, I had to take a step back and re evaluate my life. Because I spent a little while not meeting some KRA's (always I have smashed them), I suddenly didn't feel secure, I was being pressured and poked like a bear in a zoo.

I gained anxiety, I did not cope with my problems like I should have. It should be evaluated how this place is run.
I then couldn't change departments because I wasn't meeting the KRA's in mine. I hand choice but to leave the company.
Pros
A lot of people try so hard and they should be so proud of themselves
Cons
no recognition, no lenience, felt suffocated
Fun and easy going environment.
Customer Value Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 March 2017
In the 10 months that i have been employed with suncorp i have found it to be one of the most relaxed and fun workplaces i have been to with a very supportive management team.
Pros
free lunches, ongoing competitions
Cons
Travel to get into work.