Suncorp Group Employee Review

View all Suncorp Group reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Toowoomba13 July 2016
To be proficient in my job I thoroughly knew the policies of our insurance company. I would be assigned a particular amount of insurance claims and a target to reach. As a client manager you are to review all evidence presented and decide on the claim outcome. Unfortunately there were hard days where you have to decline the customer due to no coverage on their insurance. I would thoroughly check their policy before informing them, inquiring with my coworkers, technical support officers, or leadership on cases that were not so straight forward. However, it was always great if you could find a way to cover the customer and deliver the good news.
Pros
Great coworkers and environment
Cons
Abusive customers

Other Suncorp Group Employee Reviews

call centre environment with little obvious organisation
Motor claims consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC28 May 2019
extensive training, good penalty rates, casual dress, however lots of angry customers and unnecessary KPIs. Generally approachable staff, however sometimes monitoring feels overbearing. Not enough desks for staff so everyday is a fight for a computer.
Flexible and supportive network
Financial Planner (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 May 2019
The overall management are very supportive and encourage speaking up when unsure. Consistent training and development is provided to keep up-to date with the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Suncorp Group. Our community is ready to answer.